PLEASE DON'T LOOK IF YOU ARE NOT A TEACHER AT PENGI'S ART CLASS! :3
WE CAN SEE YOUUUU YESSSS WE CANNN
XD - Minte
Link to Pengi's Art Class: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5597746/projects/
Link to Anime studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5777922/
Link to Chibi studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5769371/
Link to Kawaii studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5770245/
Link to interview studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5795548/
- Anime ~ @rabbitsnowflake
- Chibi ~ @Pepperminte (retired) & @shortstrawberry
- Kawaii ~ @SnowyPengi
- Bitmap ~ None yet
- Realistic ~ @CherryBlossom021
- Advanced Chibi ~ @Princess_Music (retired)
- Traditional ~ @Salt3y
Ideas to discuss:
- Assigning ways
- Student problems
- New teachers
- New types
Voted and agreed:
- Assistance teachers
- art show as event
Should we do something about a bitmap teacher?
- @rabbitsnowflake ~ Not sure, if there is no one interviewing for one, we can't just say "Hey, please interview for a bitmap teacher."
- @Pepperminte ~ Uhh.. I think we should just wait till someone asks for an interview for bitmap teacher, or we can just exclude "Bitmap" from the subjects completely..
- @Snowypengi ~ Hm.... maybe...
- @CherryBlossom021 ~Yep..
- @secretsong- ~
- @shortstrawberry ~
Hm.....we should, but it's not easy to find bitmap artists
We will explain more <33