Welcome to The Last Days of 2018 Art Contest! With this contest, you will draw what you felt was the most memorable things in 2018. Feel free to join and just give me the codeword! Just make sure you follow these rules:
1. No blood or gore please. If you include it, then you will be automatically out.
2. It has to be an original. Don't screenshot something online and put it as your own. You will have a higher chance of winning if you make it deep and actually makes the spectator feel warm and comforted. For example, you can draw you and your father fishing at the lake, with a sunset as the background. This will definitely catch someone's attention!
3. If you make it game like, for example, if you just take a screenshot of Fortnite, you'll most likely have 1% chance of winning even 3rd place.
4. Explain your art! In the description, make sure you explain what's happening in the picture, and what your most memorable moment was!
5. Use appropriate language! If your art is a roasting battle, make sure there's no bad words in it, or don't make a roasting battle at all! You might even get a lower chance of winning than having a screenshot of a game!
6. Your codeword is "cookies". Fit it into a sentence to participate!
7. If you read all the way to here.... you definitely are unique.
Please comment in the project if you want to join.
I wish you all best of luck!