- Read the rules that apply to your character, as well as the general rules.
- The clan RP studios should mainly be used for roleplay, unless studio managers say you can chat there.
- You may only have two cats per clan, more if you remain active.
- If you want to join a clan, the studio managers of that clan will accept you.
- No Power Playing (Playing as someone else's character without their permission)
- No killing others' cats without their permission.
- No overpowered characters (one cat cannot fight off an entire clan by themselves!)
- Codeword is your favorite warrior cat. Hide it in a sentence, please. (Ex. "Squirrelflight is so awesome!")
- Clan cat names please (nature related prefix-suffix names) unless your cat is a loner.
- Don't be rude or disrespectful to the managers or other roleplayers. This will result in getting banned from the studio.
- Do not tell others the codeword, it is there to make sure they read the rules as you did.
- There is a separate codeword only to be used for leader, deputy, or medicine cat positions. This can be found below.
Rules For Warriors, Apprentices, Queens, Kits, and Elders:
- If you do not RP in three months your cat will be deleted to make room for new ones.
- No kits until there is a queen.
- Queens must have a mate.
- Mentors will be assigned by the managers or leader.
- Let the managers or leader know when your kit is ready to be apprenticed, or your apprentice ready to become a warrior.
Rules For Leaders, Deputies, and Medicine Cats/MCAs:
- You may have one major role.
--> You must accept bios for the clan you are in. <--
- You may accept bios for leaders, deputies, and medicine cats, but make sure they are going to be a responsible manager of the team and that they have the designated codeword first please!
- Anyone may accept bios for rogues and loners.
- If you do not RP in two months your character will be deleted.
- If you do not appear to be accepting bios for one month your character will be deleted.
- Please make sure you remain active. If you cannot, let the other studio managers know so they can find someone else to fill your role.
- You will be promoted manager, it is your duty to manage the clan by accepting bios for your clan.
- Codeword is Silverpelt, hide it well in a sentence.
- Leaders are in charge of choosing ceremony times and choosing mentors for the apprentices.
- Deputies are in charge of deleting inactive cats and adding new cats.
- Medicine cats are in charge of helping leaders and deputies add cats and keeping an eye on roleplays in case one of their clanmates need them.
- Medicine cats may also come up with prophecies or quests for their clan, once approved by the clan leader, the med. cat can present it to their clan.
- Only edit your clan, do not change anything in the rest of the description.
- If you don't have enough time to help run your clan, let us know so we can find a new person to fill the position.
- Questions or comments?
Post them here! -