Basic Bio: Name//Rank//Clan//Gender//Other//Codeword(s)
Optional Bio Fill Out Form:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/131895144 (Post the link to the project in the studio when you are done)
- Read the rules that apply to your character, as well as the general rules.
- You can have up to four cats.
- If you want to join a clan, the owner of that clan will accept you.
- No Power Playing (Playing as someone else's character without their permission)
- No killing other's cats without their permission.
- No over powered characters (one cat cannot fight off an entire clan by themselves!)
- Codeword is Moonstone. Hide it in a sentence please. (Ex. "Where is the Moonstone supposed to be in the clan territories?")
- If you are manager and you see a bio that has not been accepted in a month you may accept it, regardless of the clan.
- Clan cat names please (nature related prefix-suffix names) unless your cat is a loner.
Rules For Warriors, Apprentices, Queens, Kits, and Elders:
- If you do not RP in five months your cat will be deleted to make room for new ones.
- No kits until there is a queen.
- Queens must have a mate.
- Mentors will be assigned by the clan owner or leader.
- Let the clan owner or leader know when your kit is ready to be apprenticed, or your apprentice ready to become a warrior.
Rules For Leaders, Deputies, and Medicine Cats:
- You may have one major role.
- If you do not RP in two months your character will be deleted.
- You will be promoted manager, please help the clan owner manage the clan by accepting bios for your clan.
- Codeword is Silverpelt, hide it well in a sentence.
- Leaders are in charge of choosing ceremony times and choosing mentors for the apprentices.
- Deputies are in charge of deleting inactive cats and adding new cats.
- Medicine cats are in charge of helping leaders and deputies add cats and keeping an eye on roleplays in case one of their clanmates need them.
Owning a clan rules:
- You will be promoted to the manager position.
- If you are interested in owning a clan, check to see if the clan is open. If it does not have a specified owner, it is open.
- Leaders, deputies, and medicine cats will help manage the clan.
- You must be active often so that you can add cats to your clan.
- If possible, try not to change the name of the clan, that will confuse cats that already joined under the old clan name.
- Your job is to accept cats into your clan and make sure they have the codeword before joining.
- Try to use as little characters as possible, as the studio may run out of typing space.
- Only edit your clan, do not change anything in the rest of the description.
- If you don't have enough time to run your clan, let us know so we can find a new owner to keep it active!
- If you go inactive in the studio for 5 months your clan will be handed over to someone else.
- If you break these rules you will be deleted from the studio.
How to get your clan:
Agree to the terms and do a quick Q&A here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/155746287
You will need to make a clan template (like in this project) to represent your clan.
Fill out what the territory looks like here:
Link all the filled out forums in the studio so your clan can be added!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/131816319 (See Example)
If you are interested in owning an empty clan see
For News/Season/Days until gathering see https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/167602376
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/1117866 <-- The Four Clans Studio.