DISCLAIMER: You add ANY project, you get kicked.
Welcome to my writing contest! It's simple- just give me a story that meets the requirements listed below. But wait- there's a catch! You have to follow the following prompt:
The whole world was in trouble, and it was all my fault. It all started when...
Easy, right? Here are the requirements:
- Begins with the prompt, though you may use it in any POV
- Less than two thousand words
- No profanity or suggestions of it, though if a character says "dang it" or similar, that is okay.
- You have read the project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/269438555/
- Be respectful
I will be judging on:
- Presentation (this will not be the most important, but neatness counts)
- Grammar and spelling (again, not key, but this allows me to understand your story better)
There will be two honorable mentions and a first, second, and third ^^
You may use whatever program (Scratch, Wattpad, etc.) you want, just leave a link in the description of the project along with your username, word count, title of the work, and what program you used to write it.
Entries are due on January 9, so get writing! Comments will close then. Results will probably not be out until mid January.
What are you waiting for?