Welcome to Maze Games!
Thumbnail by @Rixor
R U L E S
1. No bullying, bad words, and/or harassment
2. No other projects than maze games.
3. Please don't start a flame war on what is a maze and what isn't.
4. No changing the title or description without permission from @plated
5. Please don't advertise, unless it is a project you want added to the studio.
6. Please don't ask for curator. Simply just say why you should curate and reasons why. Please include the username.
7. How to become a manager. Just be helpful as a curator
I N F O R M A T I O N
Well, I always liked maze games, also in my class, we had to make maze games (I unshared) and present them in front of an audience! I have always enjoyed mazes and though 'Why not make a studio about it?’