THERE ARE HINTS AT THE BOTTOM!!! THEY CAN BE USEFUL!!!!
Hello everyone! Thank you for joining my roleplay. Just a quick announcement. All first years are now tattooed, and older students have been reapplied. But don't fret! Me, @jelcow5 , @Smokefeather11 , @cs1732265 have discovered how to disable the tattoos! Roleplay with one of them to get your removed. I will start a tattoo roleplay with either Mark, Celestia, Hazel, or Ruby to reapply theirs, since they have been removed. Yours Truly, Dawnfire
Long ago, dragons roamed the earth. But then they overpopulated, killing off too many humans. So the humans got their wizards. The wizards hunted down all the dragons, killing some, but cursing most of them, making them take a human shape permanently. A few hundred years passed, however, and the spell lost some of its affect. Some of those with draconic ancestry now had strange abilities. They could take a dragon form again, with the powers and everything. The curse still had some affect however, causing those who could change to lose their memory of what was going on when they changed, becoming confused, rampaging beasts. So a school was opened. The DragonBorn, as they were called, were gathered up, and sent to Silverstone Academy, where they were taught that it was evil to transform, never knowing the power they held……
World: So, the DragonBorn have gone Silverstone Academy(SSA) for a while now, and a few of the students are skeptical. They want to learn ho to control their powers, not lock them away. The goal is to escape the Academy, and go back home to their families, or even just live out on their own. You can be a DragonBorn or a teacher. Teachers want to prevent dragons from returning. Students(mostly) want to leave. Silverstone Academy uses a special tattoo ink that's enchanted with a powerful Everspell, causing the dragon pieces of DragonBorn to go dormant, unable to surface. Before escape, students need to find a way to disable the tattoos.
1. No cussing.
2. Please be as active as possible if you join.
3. Don't be rude, unless it's a part of your character and its only for RP purposes.
4. Don't complain if I invite you. Just don't accept if you don't want to, and leave it at that.
5. Don't overpower your dragon.
6. No Mary Sues or Gary Sues.
7. BE CREATIVE!! Roleplays are always more fun when you're creative.
8. If you are a teacher, you MUST be opposed to dragons. Once all the teacher positions are filled, if I don't add more, do not sign up for a teacher.
9. DO NOT JOIN if you aren't going to participate!!
10. Have fun!!
Hints: Abby, Nate, Mark, and Sky found out how to disable the tattoos!
First years can still transform, but not for long. Professor Tilan is starting to tattoo them....