Featured December 17, 2018?!!! WHOAAAAAAA THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!! - from all of us <3
⛵ Water sports ⛵
Welcome to the water sports studio!!!
Rules (and other stuff):
- This studio is to bring awareness to all watersports, since there aren't many studios out there on this subject!!
- Please follow ALL scratch guidelines!!
- Be kind and respectful to all!
- This studio is for watersports only, so please do not add unrelated projects!!
- Talk about watersports in the comments!
- Please don't advertise anything unrelated to water sports!!! There isn't much of a punishment, but it's just not a nice thing to do. Please don't!!!
Types of watersports:
Octopush (google it)
And MANY more!!!
CURATOR SPOTS OPEN!!
To curate, answer these:
- why you want to curate
- how active you are from a scale of 1-10
- are you a new scratcher?
- have you curated any other large studios before? (if so, which ones)
- the codeword (it's hidden somewhere in the description!)
You MUST be a curator to manage!! I ( @Writing_Forever) will promote people who have proven themselves active and trustworthy!!!
Managers: please don't change the description unless there's a typo or there's something really cool you want to add!!
(You can add to the list of watersports if you think of any others!!)
Please add watersports-related projects. Any unrelated projects will be removed!!!
Suggest projects in the comments — but it must be YOUR project!
Please make sure the projects have lots of effort put into them. If, say, there is a fish that swims around and does nothing else, this does not seem to have much effort. But if you're fishing for this fish, or it's more interactive and fun, with lots of effort put in (smooth animations, etc.), we'll most likely add it! The codeword is splash. Try to have an appealing thumbnail for your project; this way, it should get noticed and it'll pop out from the others!
Sailing is a magical sport.
It is crossing an uncrossable stretch of water using only the power of the wind.
Created November 18 2018 by
Featured December 17 2018