You've awoken on an island. Perhaps you remember who you are. Maybe you don't. One thing's for sure, though; this is no tropical paradise.
What do you do now?
1. You can have as many Survivors and New Bloods as you want, but only two Classics.
2. Be nice outside of RP.
3. General RP rules apply here too.
4. Ask for permission if you wanna kill someone's person.
5. Keep it PG-13, guys.
6. Invite people, please.
1. As many as you want (but not a whole city of them).
2. They can only be your OCs. No canon characters.
3. They can be animals or people, but no mythical species.
4. Humans can have one limited power. For example, your OC can turn invisible, but only for a minute.
5. Animals cannot have powers, other than the ability to talk.
6. Powers I will not allow are flight, shape-shifting, automatic healing, summoning of weapons/animals, and anything of an "OP" sort.
7. Ask me if you want a werwolf, though there can only be five.
8. Elaina and Cassy have been here the longest, no one else has.
1. You can be a canon (Classic) or an OC (New Blood).
2. If using an OC, feel free to make them as powerful as you wish (but no one kill wonders).
3. If using a canon (Side Note: These are horror characters!), stick to their personality as best as you can and have fun!
4. Ask me if you want to be a creepypasta character, I may or may not say yes.
Name// Age// Gender// Looks// Personality// Species// Power (If human)// Family or friends(optional)//
Backstory(Also optional)// Other// Theme Song (Optional)// Loner or with clan? If the latter, which one?
Name// Age// Gender// Looks// Personality// Species// Weapons/Powers/Methods of attack or defense//Friends (Optional)// Enemies (Optional)// Backstory (A must, sorry)// Other// Theme Song (Optional)
Please be specific if they're a Horror or Survivor, please.
The Rules of The Island:
1. Never investigate sounds in the dark.
2. Never go past The Fog.
3. If you get a nightmare, do not sleep for at least a day (What an odd rule...)
4. Never go swimming.
5. It's never just the wind, or just the trees.
6. When you sleep you're vulnerable. Have a friend watch over you or your camp.
7. Never hope someone's going to save you.
8. Are we gonna add an eighth rule?
Characters are over here:
The Island is divided into four parts:
The Shore (which is where most of the Survivors live), The City (where most of the Horrors live), The Coastal Fields, and The Dark Woods.
Any big RP updates will be put here:
The first new Survivors have arrived.
The Classic Horrors hate New Bloods and most of the time, try to kill them.
I might make a theme song project of these guys.
Kimiki betrayed the New Bloods and ratted out most of them to the Classics.