Thumbnail by @rosebreezee
Hello, and welcome to SageClan; The swift and brave! I am Sunstar, leader of SageClan. We live in the outer edges of the forest, along with our enemy– or friend– HawkClan, who live near the center of the forest. Come as we welcome you into our Clan. Any questions? Ask right away!
- Characters -
- Relationships -
- StarClan -
- Dark Forest -
- No Residence -
- Gatherings -
- HawkClan -
- News -
• A map about SageClan has been created! You can find it here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/263574074/
• No more reincarnated cats.
• No more cats will be accepted until HawkClan receives more cats.
- Updates -
• Treekit has become an apprentice, and is now Treepaw!
• Briarpaw has become a warrior, and is now Briarpetal!
• Nightpaw has become a warrior, and is now Nightlight!
• Forestpaw has become a warrior, and is now Forestbreeze!
- Form -
Name // Gender // Age (In moons) // Rank // Appearance // Personality // Crush // Mate // Kits // Backstory (optional) // Codeword // Other //
- Rules -
• Follow the rules! This is for everyone, including the managers.
• Be kind.
• Be respectful.
• PG roleplay only.
• Please have some flaws in your character(s).
• Don't only make she-cats, or only toms; make both.
• Don’t play a character that’s not yours without permission.
• Don't kill off another person's character without asking them first.
• Don't join any roleplay chains without asking the people in that roleplay chain.
• If one of your characters dislikes another, remember not to dislike the person that plays that character; you're talking to a real person!
• The codeword is the first and last letter (or number, etc.) of your username, and your favorite number.
• If you want there to be a big plot/event, you have to ask one of the managers first.
• If you break the rules once, you get a warning. If you break them again, you get kicked out of this roleplay.
• Use parentheses when you're talking, and not roleplaying. Only when you're not roleplaying with someone at the same time, you do not have to use parentheses. For example, "(I was wondering if [insert a name here] and [insert a name here] could become mates in the future?)".
• You can have up to 5 cats. (Only managers can have more)
• Managers, don't promote people without permission.
• I, @Ash_leaf, only promote people who are really active, leader, or close friends.
• If you haven't been active for two weeks, you get a warning. If you haven't replied within five days, all your characters will be removed.
- Vacation -