Before asking anything, please read the description!
This is featured?! Thank you so much, Scratch Team! 11/6/18
Fourth on trending! 12/14/18
Welcome to the Remixable Projects studio! This is a studio which promotes the idea of remixing projects on Scratch!
What is remixing on Scratch?
Remixing a project means changing something from a project to recreate it and converting it into your own project.
How do I remix?
Click the green "remix" button in the top right corner, and the project will be saved into My Stuff. Once done with your project, click the share button!
That's right! Curating spot now open again! ^^ Please read the description carefully if you are interested in curating! Remember, we'll know if you say you've read it but you didn't! ;D Curators, please stay active or you will receive a warning. If you are still inactive you will be deleted from the studio, sorry.
Please do not advertise, they will get reported and deleted! Please do not reply to past comments of managers, it sets a bad example and they most likely will be ignored. Please be polite, both curators and others. Curators, if you are constantly seen being rude you will get a warning. Others, if we can't add your project, sorry but a no is a no.
I will promote trustworthy people who prove they can stay active in the studio; please don't ask!
- PLEASE put effort into the project or we can't add it!
- Send us a link in the comments section!
- Remixable, such as add yourself projects, how similar are you? projects, DTTs, coloring pages, and more! This does not mean a game simply saying "remix this"!
- Almost always no games, sorry
- Follows all the Scratch rules
- Please don't add any unrelated projects, they will be removed!
- Please do not re-add deleted projects!
- Please do not delete and re-add projects, other projects deserve to get viewed, too!
- Put some effort into your projects! No one is going to see them if you just throw things together. Make a nice thumbnail, interesting name and neat project overall.
- Comment an adjective to describe this studio, the first codeword! Make sure to actually sneak it into your comment!
- Don't expect people to start remixing your project at once. Advertise them in forums, make a separate studio for it, or direct more attention to it in different ways! Just make sure not to advertise unless it's okay for you to do so!
- Important! Make an interesting, eye catching thumbnail! Plenty of amazing projects aren't viewed because they don't have a good thumbnail!
@Fantasy1705 - Owner
All the amazing managers and curators who helps out in the studio! There just might be a few promotes ;D
Enjoy! Sneak "remix tree" (second codeword) into your comment if you read all the way down! ^^