This studio is only for adding your own character for franchise "Attack the Speed". If you want to create your own character, then ask @Chodo_Kuruma21 to curate the studio.
I changed the title to "Attack the Speed" because "Alpha Fallout" sounds more of an action movie in NYC.
REACH 100+ PROJECTS BEFORE @RacerIIIFury COMES BACK!!
We gotta make a lot of characters before we plan on places and locations. But should it be in Los Angeles? Well, of course!
We have only 3 contributions from other users.
PLEASE DO NOT ADD RANDOM SCRATCH PROJECTS, SERIOUSLY.
For those who are curators, you can only make character for this studio. Please do not add anything else such as games, memes, animations or anything especially maps.
If you don't feel like showing your place, then you may not need to do that.
Creating a Character?
If you are creating a character, first, ask @Chodo_Kuruma21 to curate the studio Characters CarVerse. And if you are creating one, first, come up with any car you like and start drawing them. You can also make them impromptu, meaning that you may not need a concept... a lot of my characters aren't impromptu so yeah...
The character I drew in the project was from MS Paint. You can use the paint section in Scratch or you can draw your character in MS Paint, PhotoShop or FireAlpaca.
Follow these steps! They're not that hard to do but except that when drawing your characters on the computer, you may have to put details but you don't have to make it detailed as my characters don't have details (e.g shading, lighting, etc.)
1. Think of your character's name, model and design especially their gender, age, looks, personality and traits.
2. Once you've came up with your character, sketch/draw your own character on a blank piece of paper.
3. Think of your character (Be sure to analyze it)! Is it going to be their concept or just impromptu? If it's a concept, please add it on this studio Characters CV Concepts. If it's impromptu, then you're ready to draw it on MS Paint/Scratch/PS/FireAlpaca.
4. Once you've painted your character in these four programs, create a Scratch project and then be sure to put the character's name and model, especially the number plates.
(Tip: Want to make it cool? Upload your favorite music, color the background in your favorite color, put color on the character's name especially their surname and their model name and put a shadow underneath them!)
5. When you are done with everything from step four, be sure to double check before you share it. Put some information about them on the Instructions section and be sure to thank their make, franchise, designer and owner.
6. Finally, you've shared your project! Once you share your project, be sure to post your project in Characters CarVerse and before you do so, read the instructions carefully.
7. If you want some extra, you can screenshot your character or embed it to Facebook, Twitter, Deviantart or.... anything...!
That's all for this tutorial, folks!
Reserved for @Chodo_Kuruma21
Billy (2006 Hyundai Accent)
Monica (2009 Subaru Impreza WRX STi)
Eric (2001 Acura RSX Type-S)
Reserved for @Jonas205
Reserved for @misha_dorofeev
Lindsay (Audi RS5-R Sportsline)
Reserved for @Hugo_Oyon
Reserved for @CarolinaDolphins