This is a studio for Christians of Scratch, as you have probably guessed, from the title. We are here to support and help each other. You may talk freely here, but please don't debate.
Do Not Add Unrelated Projects
You may comment if you aren't a Christian, but please do not say anything negative. Thank you.
Rules of the studio (Not like there obvious...):
1. No religious debating, though you may ask questions about Christianity
2. Please only add Christian projects; I don't want it spammed with random things
3. Don't ask to be a manager, you will be promoted if you are active in the studio.
4. Have fun!
Please share verses and Christian quotes here, they have a chance of getting put in the description.
Verses of the month:
Romans 8:38: "For I Am Convinced That Neither Death Nor Life, Neither Angels Nor Demons, Neither The Present Nor The Future, Nor Any Powers, Neither Height Nor Depth, Nor Anything Else In All Creation, Will Be Able To Separate Us From The Love Of God That Is In Christ Jesus Our Lord."
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope
1 Corinthians 9:16 “If I proclaim the gospel this gives me no ground for boasting, for an obligation is laid on me, and woe to me if I don’t proclaim the gospel.”
Simon Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. We have come to believe and to know that you are the holy one of God." John 6:68-69
Manager's guide book:
This is just a little thing of extra rules for the managers.
1. Don't remove other people, unless they don't follow the rules or the Manager's Guide Book.
2. Stay active in the studio. If you aren't going to, please alert another manager or @mommimi2.
3. Please don't edit the description, unless it's to fix a spelling or grammar error.
Q: May I join even if I'm not a Christian?
A: Of course! So long as you don't say anything negative about Christianity.
Q: What if I'm a Christian, but I don't believe the exact same thing as you?
A: You may still join. Even if you don't have the EXACT same beliefs, we are still brothers and sisters in Christ.