As some of you may have noticed, my project about kindness has been removed. I would just like to say that I have removed the project for personal reasons that I am not comfortable sharing at the moment. I hope you all understand that some things need to stay personal sometimes! Keep spreading Kindness!!
I challenge you to join me on a journey of 30 days of Kindness for the month of November! Everyday we will do the kind thing listed for that day! The goal is to get used to doing kind things all of the time, so everyone begins to do more kind actions, whether they realize it or not! You are not required to do the action that is assigned to a specific day, they are just ideas and suggestions. In the end, you should just be doing something kind everyday! These suggestions are made for scratch, but it would be amazing if everyone did them in life!
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Comment if you have any suggestions for the days or if you would like to join! :D
1) Comment something positive on a project by someone you don't follow
2) Find a scratcher that deserves way more attention and help promote them (In a polite way)
3) Make a quick project about something kind you have seen someone else do (You don't have to share it)
4) Find a scratcher recently joined scratch and support them
5) Reply to a comment with a positive suggestion/reply
6) Stand up for a scratcher who received a negative comment
7) Help someone who doesn't understand something
8) Comment something positive on someone's profile
9) Find a project about kindness and look at it
10) Make an illustration of something positive (It doesn't matter how good it is, it's the thought that counts :D (add it here))
11) Do something positive. Anything positive.
12) talk to someone you haven't talked to in a while on scratch
13) Think of a kind thing you could do to help out in the scratch community
14) Your choice of something kind
15) Say hi to someone
16) Welcome someone to scratch
17) Find a project/studio that you think is amazing and suggest it to be featured or curated!
18) Do anything kind
19) Encourage someone who is relatively new to Scratch
20) Say something nice on a more well known person's project
21) Offer advice to someone who is being bullied, picked on, etc.
22) tell your story! Were you ever bullied, picked on, made fun of, or did you help someone that was being hurt?
23) Comment something nice on a project with many negative comments
24) Say hi to someone, anyone
25) Answer a question that somebody has
26) Thank someone for making a difference in the Scratch Community
27) Check out other people's stories about kindness (wether it is an act of kindness or the lack of it)
28) Thank someone for being a kind Scratcher
29 & 30) (This one may take a bit longer) Make a project about everything you have learned throughout this journey of kindness. Be honest! Don't just say that you did every single day and it was great. Talk about the struggles! What was hard about the challenge? What was easy? Were you surprised in any way? Did you learn anything? Talk about it! Perhaps the most important thing is you do not write what you think others want to hear. Write what you honestly experienced!!