✯ Coloring Books ✯
✪ Featured! (Dec 10, 2018)
Thanks to Scratch Team and everyone who supports this studio!
✪ Chat Question:
If you could make your own coloring book, what kind of line art are you going to put in it?
Hello! Welcome to the
✯ Coloring Books ✯ studio :D
You can find variety of coloring book/page projects on Scratch here! Hope you enjoy these projects and have a fun time coloring. <3
✯ What is a coloring book? ✯
(Coloring book projects on Scratch are based on traditional coloring books.)
A coloring book (or coloring page) is a type of book containing line art to which people are intended to add color using crayons, colored pencils, marker pens, paint or other artistic media. Traditional coloring books and coloring pages are printed on paper or card. (from Wikipedia)
✯ Interested in curating? ✯
- Please be kind and don't post inappropriate comments.
- Do not add irrelevant project(s). You can find what is relevant and what isn't in the Project Guidelines section. If you're not sure about it, feel free to ask!
(If you add them - first, we'll give you a warning, and if you do it again, we'll remove you from the studio, sorry!)
- We'd appreciate if you help out in the studio by replying to comments nicely, but you don't have to if you're unable to :)
- When you ask for curating, sneak the word "eraser" in your comment so we can know you read this section.
✯ Interested in managing? ✯
We're looking for trustworthy, helpful and active Scratchers who will help organize the studio. However, please don't ask for manager position - if you stay very active and helpful in the studio, we might notice and consider promoting you :)
If you are a manager:
- Do not change the title, thumbnail or the curator codeword, or make major changes to the description
- Follow the curator guidelines
- Do not remove curators or other managers without @oriquack's permission
- Removing irrelevant projects is okay, but do not remove any other projects
✯ Project Guidelines ✯
- Line art, specially made for coloring
- The line art should be made by the owner of the project or provided by the Scratch Sprite Library
- Not a coloring contest (commonly abbreviated as CC)
- If you have/saw a project that fits the theme and the guidelines above, feel free to leave a link so we can review and add it :D
✯ Good examples of fitting projects:
- Adult Coloring Book for Kids 2: Mythical Edition by @Novakitty
- Fall Colors by @ceebee
- Animal Coloring Book by @M_a_g_i_c
✯ Want to know more? ✯
Check out this Wikipedia article: