PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION!!
DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP WITH A BIO!! THE BIO FORMAT IS BELOW!!
I have allowed everyone to be able to add projects, but please only add projects about these Clans/cats/roleplays. Only leaders can accept cats,and only if the cat signing up is in their Clan. Rogues can be accepted by any leader. How to get a major role: First come, first served. Please read the entire description for this studio. If you choose to have a mate, please fill out a bio for them too, so I can get a Scratcher to play as them as soon as possible. There will be a specific studio for each Clan's RP, and rogues/loners can join any RP in any Clan. IF YOU JOIN THIS STUDIO, YOU MUST MAKE A CAT, OR BE KICKED OUT, SORRY.
MistClan cats are very loyal, and are the most like ThunderClan. They are naturally good hunters, and live in a forest right by a small stream. They hunt anything they find, and are usually peacemakers. (Please don't everyone choose MistClan because it's like ThunderClan)
Medicine cat: Breezefeather
BlazeClan is a very arrogant Clan, and love feeling in charge. They are the WindClan of these Clans, and live on a meadow, surrounded by trees and streams. They usually hunt rabbits and birds.
Medicine cat: OPEN
Med. cat apprentice: OPEN
Warriors: Oakwind, Willowflight
IvyClan cats are sneaky, secretive cats. They are like the ShadowClan of the books. They are very fierce, and also very good fighters. They hunt whatever comes their way. (Please choose this Clan too. Don't avoid it because it's like ShadowClan.)
Medicine cat: OPEN
Warriors: Silverwing, Antlerstripe
Apprentices: Squirrelpaw, Blossompaw
These cats are usually gentle, though are very protective when it comes to their reputation, and their territory. CloverClan cats are quick and lean, and their preferred prey are birds, fish and mice. These cats are the RiverClan of the Mystic Woods.
Medicine cat: Stormberry
Med. cat apprentice: Glorypaw
Rogues/Loners: Flurry, Aster
READ ALL THE RULES!!!
1. NO MEAN COMMENTS!
2.You must be very specific when creating your cat.
3. You can have up to 8 cats, and they can be in different Clans, but if they are, still be loyal to the other Clan(s). You may only have one cat in each major role, so as to let others have major roles too.
4. If you have kits, you can use them as your cats, without affecting your total number, until they are apprentices and someone claims them.
5. When creating your cat, if you choose to have a mate, they can also be your cat without affecting your total number.
7. Don't just choose full grown cats. We need apprentices too!
8. You may not create any prophecies or major, game affecting disasters.
9. You may go to other Clan's roleplay page and start an attack. Make sure to get your leader's permission first.
10. Medicine cats have their own studio, for them, and them only. Unless there is a new leader who needs to get their nine lives. The medicine cat studio is to be used only for medicine cats' gatherings and things like that.
11. There is a choice of rogue/loner. You do not have to belong to a Clan.
12. If you want a forbidden love, or anything else like that, ask me on my profile.
13. Leaders are in charge and have mostly free rein over their Clans. Listen to them.
14. Your cat may NOT be any irregular colors such as pink, green, purple, or (straight) blue.
15. Your cat's name must fall into the "wild and free" type category. We cannot have cats calling themselves names like Sushipower.
16. Just comment on this studio with the correct format or a bio to sign up.
17. Sign up format:
Name//Rank(if apprentice, say who your mentor is, and it does not have to be cat already accepted into the Clans)
//Age//Clan// Gender//Personality// Description of cat build (ex. muscular, lean, etc.) +look//Mate (optional)//Kit(s(optional)//Kin//Crush//Fun facts(optional)//
18. If your cat dies, you may make another one, but you have to make it an apprentice or kit. Unless there is four or more apprentices/kits in your Clan.
Medicine Cat RP: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5565220/
BlazeClan RP: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5568273/
CloverClan RP: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4982713/
MistClan RP: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4982741/
IvyClan RP: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4982726/
Mentor-Apprentice Chart: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5565193/