Welcome to the official Mario Party S Studio! This is a game based on Mario Party!
Please read the rules below.
1. If you want to update a game, go to one of the dibs projects (Which are in this studio) and follow the instructions there.
2. You have ONE week to do your update. You can ask for more time if you are doing a big update, but if you haven't even started your update will be given to another person. You also have the option to give someone the update slot.
3. Don't add anything that doesn't apply to the community guidelines. Seriously, we could get shut down completely.
4. If you make an update when it isn't your turn and add it to the studio, it will be instantly removed. Please wait till your turn, or if there is something that you REALLY need to add that will change the game a lot, you can ask for an [X.X.X.5] update.
5. When we get to 1.0.0 on one of our games, the dibs project will be deleted, but a suggestions/ideas project will be made. There you can give ideas for updates to the game., You can also develop the idea yourself, (code it, draw it, e.t.c) But everything past 1.0.0 stays in the 1.0.0 project. So dont bother making an 1.0.1 project...
6. Don't add impossible to beat content to any games. It's just... Why would you do that...
1. Don't add your own games, this studio is for Scralaxy Team Games.
2. Don't advertise other collabs here.
3. Don't add games to the list below without permission.
4. These rules apply in our other studios too.
Got a question? Ask away in the comments! Our team is quite active and you should get an answer shortly.
- Scralaxy Team Studio:
Scralaxy Team Wiki
Scralaxy Team Youtube
Manager Comments below here:
yo yo yoshi
how do you like the new studio thumb?
(Hopefully this becomes a fad) It's Raining Tacos!
I'm glad I'm a member of the team!
Just a comment about the spritework: I think we should use the same artstyle from Scralaxy seeing as this is kinda a Scralaxy spin-off.
I love the thumbnail for the studio! Maybe add it to the projects?
I'm glad to be part of the team!
SOMEONE ELSE POST IT'S RAINING TACOS ALREADY!!!
ya know what, i'm just giving up. *sigh*
Hopefully by my update turn I'm motivated to do Scratch on my computer