"Scratch Mesozoic" is a Scratch Studio made by @MikeShatter.
CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR CURATORS/MANAGERS!
READ THE RULES!
It is the studio for all things dinosaurs, as long as they are accurate or oddly enjoyable dinosaur projects. Scratch Mesozoic wants to teach young children about accurate dinosaurs so they learn that dinosaurs aren't just scaly monsters, but feathered animals, just like modern birds today. We thrive in helping these people that have no knowledge about dinosaurs because we want them to know about these animals that once ruled planet earth.
Firstly: Abide by the official scratch community guidelines, found here:
The link to become a curator/manager is at the bottom of the rules page, BE SURE THE READ THE RULES!!!!
If you have any questions that are not present here, ask a curator, manager, or @MikeShatter
1. Try not to spark arguments, we do not want arguments in this studio, because we want a trusting and fun community.
2. If you are in an argument of any kind, keep your opinions to yourself and contact a curator or manager.
3. NO POLITICS!!! We don't care if you think that a certain political character is better than the another in your opinion, and we don't want to know as that will spark arguments across the comments.
4. If you want to add a project, put a link to one in the comments and a curator will check it out. if your project breaks any of the community guidelines, rules, isn't dinosaur related, and isn't accurate OR enjoyable, it will not be added.
5. If you see anyone else breaking these rules tell an admin.
As a curator, your job is important, so remember to also respect the studio rules, and the official community guidelines.
if you want to quit the studio but can't find yourself in the curators tab, it is always okay to ask a manager to remove you.
1. Be helpful. Always be helpful to other people, especially if they need help.
2. Try and be as active as you can! If you cannot be active say why you cannot be active in the comments, and a manager will add you to the list of inactive curators at the bottom of this description.
3. Add requested projects if they are dinosaur related, don't break any of the rules, are enjoyable or accurate, and are requested by the creator of the project that they are requesting.
4. Listen to managers, do as they say. but if what they are telling you to do is fishy, ask another manager to check it out.
5. DON'T invite any curators to this studio, if you really want to invite someone to curate, ask a manager to do so.
If you are caught disobeying any of these rules, you will be kicked out of the studio.
As a manager, you have one of the most important jobs in this studio, so always respect the studio rules, the official community guidelines, and the curator rules.
1. If a curator or another manager needs help, do the best you can to help them.
2. You can only promote a curator if approved by at least 3 other managers. if there aren't 3 managers available at the time, you can wait, or ask @MikeShatter but remember to have patience please.
3. If someone wants to join, make sure they filled out the form, if they didn't, please ask them to, and if they fill out the questions on the form correctly, ask another manager to help take a look at the form. and if you both agree that his/her form looks great, then you can add them.
4. If another manager or a curator is disobeying the rules or acting up, gather they trust worthy managers to discuss their behavior, and if their behavior is not tolerable, you have permission to kick them from the studio. and if it is obvious it is not tolerable, than you do not need to discuss the issue.
5. DO not edit the thumbnail or description without asking @MikeShatter.
If you have any further questions, you can ask @MikeShatter
Curator sign up: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/316868/
No one yet!