Icon by @Silvernight36!
Hello and welcome to the Land Of The Shadows Roleplay Studio!
Our Wiki: (Still growing! Add your characters, but please don't edit any already made pages that aren't your own without permission!)
What to do when signing up:
Kingdom Vixes - Species Guide:
Kingdom Information: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/249047024/
What’s going on:
A massive war with The Sky Kingdom, allied with The Earth Kingdom against The Empire of Glowstones, Kingdom of the Pointed Stones, The Flame Kingdom, The Aqua Kingdom, and The Homelands has begun! Skyvixes have been causing a large storm in Kingdom of the Pointed Stones, making flying extremely hard. The homelands are flooded, making diseases more common, and food scarcer. King Deln has been poisoned, and the murderer has not been found! Many suspect that it may have been Prince Tyfe, but Queen Yfea has been rejecting these claims. In the caverns, Emperor Larimar has been murdered! With the discovery of skyvix feathers that don’t match any current or past prisoners, the caverns are blaming the sky kingdom, and Empress Zarkaia is furious. Empress Zarkaia has lead an attack on the skyvixes causing a storm in Kingdom of the Pointed Stones. Prince Inamatus has disappeared, and many suspect that he is dead!
This land is inhabited by elemental creatures known as vixes.
The land is split into four kingdoms, the Sky Kingdom, the Aqua Kingdom, the Flame Kingdom and the Earth Kingdom. (Living in secret, below ground or far out of sight from the regular kingdoms are the Hidden Kingdoms, the Empire of Glowstones, inhabited by by blind vixes called cavernvixes, The City Of Lights, inhabited by deep water vixes known as trenchvixes, The Homelands, inhabited by armored vixes known as carbonvixes, and Kingdom of The Pointed Stones, inhabited by small vixes known as peakvixes.) These kingdoms are ruled over by a royal family. These kingdoms live in an almost constant state of tension or war, making interaction between vixes of different kingdoms not allowed and punishable. Despite the laws against it, over time vixes of different kingdoms have come together to form groups and relationships, creating new types of vixes; hybrids. Hybrids are vixes that come from parents of two different kingdoms. Although hybrids possess features of both types of vixes that the parents were, they have lost the ability of power. They are not able to control elements, making them considerably weaker than "pure" vixes. Hybrids are seen as shameful and not worthy of existing by the kingdoms. They can hunted down and persecuted, or in extreme cases, executed. Over time, hybrids have started to form rebellious groups against the kingdoms, living outside or hidden in the kingdom's territories, thus earning the term "shadows" of the kingdoms. The odds are against these groups of outsiders for survival. Which side will you choose?
Hidden Kingdom Owners:
The Empire Of Glowstones (cavernvixes): @SilverFeatherPro101
The City Of Lights (trenchvixes): @Dinogirl518
Kingdom Of The Pointed Stones (peakvixes): @Im_dead_KCG
The Homelands (carbonvixes): @Snowystar32
Manager's Assistant (Helps with signups & questions!)
- Do not kill/ severely injure/ fall in love with/ have kits with another person's character without permission from them first.
- Do not power play!
- Do not play as someone else's character.
- Do not start roleplaying unless you have been accepted.
- Do not add your own sign-up sheet to the studio, a manager will do that for you.
- Do not correct other's signups if you are not a manager. You will be given three warnings before being punished if you are caught doing this.
- Only roleplay in the comment section of the studio.
- Do not add unrelated projects.
- To start an open roleplay [roleplay that anyone can join] type (Open rp) before your post, or if you want to roleplay with someone specifically (rp with @[username}) and state where your rp takes place, for example: (Open rp, near the Sky Kingdom border)
- Your character CAN travel to a other kingdoms for roleplay, but do be realistic with this.
hoho let's do this again
Nah leave me outta this
No, Under. I'm a good, Christa- atheist gorl.
I'M MAKING PECKING MAC'N'CHEESE
AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME.