It comes as no surprise that my personality is very similar to Enjolras, but I had no idea that I also affect the people around me in such a way that makes me like this man.
These are some things that have happened previously:
- An artist with a similar humour to Grantaire himself used to be one of my best friends and joke about being with me XD
- My complete and utter obsession with revolution and charity work. (Apparently this is weird but I don’t care, it’s a change to the world! XD)
- A strange obsession with France... All of my art teachers discovered that far too quickly...
- A true story that happened today:
I was talking with my friends about the Paris Uprising of 1832, (who am I kidding? My friend XD) When this kid in my year came up to me and asked what my name was but I was too busy taking about revolution so THE CHILD MUST WAIT.
But then she said, “You’re really pretty. I’m gonna call you Pretty.” And I’ve just spent all day trying to track her down because I don’t want that kind of publicity for if somebody hears her mention me lol (If you’re wondering how this relates, I’m talking about the ‘Apollo’ scenario.)
- If this wasn’t enough, my friend actually calls me Enjolras (Well... she tries, at least.)
- Do I want to be a baby female Enjolras?
BUT I ALSO WANT TO BE UNIQUE AND I AM CURRENTLY A CLONE WHICH IS WHY I HAVE BEEN ACTING SO CRAZY AND NOT AT ALL LIKE I USUALLY AM IN REAL LIFE.
- Is this a rant?
I greatly admire Enjolras...
even if he is fictional...
BUT I DON’T WANT TO BEEEEE HIM. HE IS COMPLETELY UNIQUEEBDNDBDNSBDBDBHXHAKSJ
- The thumbnail is a joke by the way.
But it is, nonetheless, a joke. XD
I kind of like the determined wrinkle inbetween his brows though XD
He does, however, look like a model. But hey, he’s our Apollo! Let’s just make it a spin on a possible Grantaire piece, eh?
-Oh, and I got awarded for doing nothing.
I got chocolate though.