Studio picture is one of my characters from a story.
Hello everyone! So here are the basic set of rules to get you started.
1. No Mary/Gary Sues. Be creative, it's more fun for everyone that way
2. Make your replies moderately descriptive. We won't set any specific line limits, but try to give others something to reply to. What name do you go by?
3. This is a group roleplay. This means there's no excluding other people, and no making new role play sections permission.
4. Drama/fights allowed, don't get too serious - in terms of killing another person's character (unless you have their permission)
5. Follow general rules of etiquette, don't bully people outside of the roleplay. What's your favorite colour?
6. Don't control other people's characters. Their character, their decision
7. Don't make your characters OP, it's no fun for everyone else
8. No extreme couple-stuff! Keep it clean.
9. Try to avoid massively triggering stuff, if that's where you're heading, put a little disclaimer at the top of your reply
10. Notify an manager if you're not going to be active for a while. If you're not active for over a week, we'll kick you
11. Respect the managers and their decisions. We know what we're doing, and we don't like when people are rude, just like anybody else
12. Wait for approval before moving on from the first set of replies
Turn on notifications for the OORP reply, managers will post updates there.
(Looking for a job or want to be head Counsilor? After approved take a look in the job office :))