Hello for the Halloween season along with good ol' Inktober (which I probably will not post) and a animated story-time about Halloween last year I'll be hosting a DTA!!! Now onwards to the rules!!!!
1. Only use your own art
2. You can change the music if you want
3. You cannot keep the character only if you win!!
4. You can put blood and gore as long as you on't scare the kiddies
5. You can change the design a little but not so much I'm like "WOOO who is that???"
6. Don't be a sore loser if you don't win
7. Don't be mean about other people's art
8. Have fun
Tips (AKA more chances of winning)
-Use a different program (you can still use Scratch)
Ending Date-October 24th, a week before Halloween, no later!!
Edit: I'm giving a two week extension and the final date to submit will be November 7th, my B-day
Edit 2: The DTA is now closed I need to start up the Christmas one