You may know me already, you may not, please check out my profile if you don't know me ( @Pug_09) but here is this studio's description:
This is a studio all about diy! Projects showing other scratchers how to make things, create last minute gifts, make diy creations and likewise are all welcomed to this studio!
Although it may be dismal at the moment, I am hopeful that this studio will appeal to you and it will grow in time.
1. Please only add projects that are relevant to this studio, including diy tutorials and just projects that show stuff you can make!
2. All projects and comments must be appropriate and kind!
3. Be NICE to each other!
4. If you want to curate, just ask!
Tell me if you have any friends who you think would like to curate and I'll add them too!
5. HAVE FUN!!!
If you want to become a manager, you cannot request it. I am sorry for inconvenience but this does not help people realise that you don't always get your own way, and in my studios, you have to earn your spot as manager! So here is what you need to do!
1. Be nice and supportive of people & their projects!
2. Contribute a suggestion for any DIY ideas we could do in this studio
3. Be relatively active, e.g. at least on once every fortnight.
4. I will decide who is worthy of a manager role! Who is kindest, most helpful, creative, etc! Please do not be upset if you don't become manager, I don't want this studio to be too crowded, so please don't take it personally!
Thanks - @Pug_09