"Huh? Who are you?" A scrawny Heeler Beagle Mix asked, you look up, gazing at her, she was on top of a rock. You begin to shake and she smells your fear. "Calm down young one, I am Freckle, leader of the Soul Dogs. What are the Soul Dogs you ask? Well, they are a very special group of strays who have been cast out by humans. We do not socialize with house dogs and five underground in the sewers and here, in this forest. Come, share some pray with me and we'll talk for a little, I hope you consider staying, I love meeting new friends!"
Welcome to my dog roleplay! I've seen plenty cat roleplay studios (including Warrior Cats) but I don't recall seeing a dog roleplay that people talk about!
I haven't uploaded a proper sign-up ^^' so we'll sign-up this way -
Name//Age//Sexuality//Breed//Rank//Gender//Appearance(the more details, the more likely you are to be accepted)//Mate?//Offspring?//Have you ever been a pet?//Backstory/Other
Now, before you officially, I suppose I have to go over pack rules, chat rules, and pack ranks! So here we go!
Puppy ~ A young dog who is a newborn to 3 months old, they are cared by the mother and once they can eat, are fed by their father. The whole pack works together to care and provide the their young.
Apprentice ~ A young dog who is between 7-12 months, they are trained in their respective categories and keep the name they were given at birth. They are not allowed to be trained by any close family members (parents, aunts/uncles, grandparents, cousins, siblings, ect.) as they could go soft on them. Each apprentice has to pass five major tests or they get held back. Apprentices take turns caring for the Alphas and elders.
Hunters ~ A dog ranging from 1-9 years, they hunt for the pack and assist new fathers when they are hunting for their family. A patrol of hunters (and one guard) leave in the fall to go get food from across the Great River and if they fail to do so, they are punished. Hunters are allowed to have puppies.
Guards ~ A dog ranging from 1-9 years, they protect their packmates from any enemies. They are very respected and are hard to befriend. They train harder than the hunters do as apprentices. They are allowed to have puppies.
Healers ~ A dog ranging from 1 year till their desired retirement, the healer is the doctor of the pack, they care for the wounded or sick, they are always there for pregnant dogs or sickly elders. They are a smaller group and are usually the smallest dogs, consisting of at least 5 full healers, and 3 apprentices. This is to make sure that there is always a dog that can help. Only male Healers are allowed to have puppies.
Deputy ~ A dog selected by the Alpha Female, the deputy is next in line to be the alpha of their gender. As deputy, they are in charge of giving orders around camp and enforcing the rules. A deputy can be from the hunters or fighters, and their mate (if they have one) is not a deputy but becomes the next Alpha when the deputy becomes one. Deputies are not allowed to have puppies.
Alpha Male ~ A previous deputy/previous deputy's mate, the alpha male is the leader of the pack, giving commands in attacks and preforming ceremonies, they are the mate to the Alpha Female and, if they so wish, are the only two to have puppies.
Alpha Female ~ A previous deputy/previous deputy's mate, the alpha female tells the alpha male who the next deputy is to be and also gives hunters, fighters and healers their full names (they inform the alpha male of the names before the ceremony). They are allowed to be the only female to have pups if the Alpha Male commands it.
Elders ~ Elders are dogs who are 9 years or older, they are respected and cared for in their old years. Puppies usually gather around them to listen to the stories of the past.
Roleplay Rules -
- No killing another dog without their permission
- No bulling other dogs to be your mate, this is both rude and uncomfortable!
- Hate the dog, not the Scratcher
- No powerplaying, this can be ranging from wings/powers to destroying reality
- If you are cautious about anything, you can talk it over with @Silvabit
- No begging for a certain rank, if you want to be a hunter, make your character scrawny and long-legged, if you wanna be a fighter, make them bulky, if you wanna be a healer, make them small! uwu
- NO SPIKED COLLARS! You can have a torn or a ripped collar, but you are not allowed to have a spiked collar because those make you obviously evil or edgy and it can cause pain and/or easy death to your character (I will make a project expressing my dislike for spiked collars)
- You can't have more than 6 puppies, but have some other users be them!
- No having two of your own characters be mates! This is to prevent love triangles and useless drama!
- @Silvabit has every right to add more rules