Sparkles Centre: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5298296/
NOTE: This is a studio to become a manager, there are no spots to becoming a leader of the group, so please do not ask if you can become one. Thank you!
If you want to be a manager in SC, please comment in this studio comments "May I have a interview?" and a manager will answer as soon as she can!
As a manager, you get to help out curators with questions and concerns, add people to SC and many more!
1. To get an interview, you
must've been in SC for at
least 5 days.
2. Be honest PLZ! Don't try to
make yourself look good. We
will find out the truth.
3. Only the leaders can curate
this studio and interview
4. Please, don't get sad or angry if you don't pass, it's not easy to pass!
5. No rude comments please.
6. If you did not get the job in the
first time you were interviewed,
or you had to end it if you were
in SC under 5 days, you have 9 more chances.
7. Notify a leader if your results haven't come in a 3 days.
8. ENJOY IT!
PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT ANTHERS INTERVIEWS!
1. If the interviewer isn't on, you
cannot take over. One
interviewer per interview please.
2. Please ask them the questions
with your best grammar words.
3. You must be in SC to
~If you are being interviewed or about to be, comment "Hi, SC leaders!" to show that you have read all the rules, and it will give the SC leaders a good view of you that may or may not impact your interview A LOT... Also, after an interview, if you aren't accepted, you should wait one week.~
1. "Have you had a SC interview
before? (If so, please write
how many times.)"
2. "How long have you been in
Sparkles Centre and what is
your number?" (We can
find out, we just want to make
sure you don't fib.)
3. "On a scale of 1 to 10, 10
being the biggest, about how
many times are you on SC?"
(we can find out)
4. "As a manager, what would
you do to help others on
5. "On a scale of 1 to 10, 10
being the biggest, how good
is your grammar?"
6. "If you saw two people arguing
about art theft on SC, as being
manager, what would you do?"
7. "What would you do to make
Sparkles Centre a better place?"
After your interview is finished, you should receive your results in the interview results within a week. The person who interviewed you will link you to the results once your results are in. If your results are not in within 5 days, please tell the person who interviewed you.
Thank you :P
Credit to PoP for the whole description!! :D