i n s p i r e . . .
Ever felt like you want some inspiration, or have some life-changing quotes, deep messages or want to share something that will inspire the Scratch community?
Inspire Us is a place for all Scratchers to get together and inspire each other. The comments section is wide open for your amazing quotes and ideas, and we have enough space for projects! The 'Inspo Spotlight' is posted every month in the comments, which is my top idea/quote/message/other!
Question Of The Month:
What's one kind thing you've done that you're proud of?
This month is all about helping others. Try to do something kind of helpful in the world. It doesn't have to be big, it can be saying a kind word, giving somebody a present or another small thing. It can also be bigger, like doing community service, fundraisers and raising awareness. A few ideas:
- Raise money and donate to your favourite charity
- Organise a protest with your school (global warming, animal abuse, etc)
- Volunteer at pet shelters, elderly homes, etc
- Take personal action. Stay silent for 2-8 hours to raise awarness of people and places with little to no freedom of speech, stop eating meat or have meat-less days, record how much electricity you use. . .
- Educate others! Give presentations, speak to your parents or peers about issues you care about, and maybe give them advice on how they can help.