Add Feminist Projects!
Feminism=Being equal to men
Equal = Being the same in size, Importance, or value
The world's 10 highest-paid actresses made a combined $172.5 million. The 10 highest-paid actors earned more than double that amount: $488.5 million. Female doctors, for example, are paid about $20,000 less a year than male doctors. 62% said society favors men over women from a poll from the late 1900's, 45% says society favors men over women in the early 2000's. about 20% of the people at the senate are women, the other 80% are men.Nearly six in ten poor adults are women, and nearly six in ten poor children live in families headed by women. Poverty rates are especially high for single mothers, women of color, and elderly women living alone. Women earn 83 cents for every dollar men earn in the job world. women are 15 percent less likely to actually get promoted in their jobs. Men’s deodorant is cheaper than women’s. There are many many more ways we are treated differently.