This is my last day on scratch before school starts. The first few days will be rough but it's only going to get busier after that. This year I have state testing and tons of history, which I didn't have last year, so I'll probably be even more inactive than I was. I'm going to miss scratch a lot... but I'm also a little mad about the new 3.0 thing. I wanted to finish the Shadowpaw AMV over winter break, unfortunately that will be impossible with this new 3.0 thing. I'm just leaving scratch really disappointed.
Anyways, here's a list of the things I actually managed to complete/work on this summer.
- Completed a map part that I had not managed to finish before school ended.
- Yellowfang OC PMV (Had to change the song and shorten it, but I did make a PMV)
- Art dump (I did not plan on doing this, I just happened to find some old forgotten art and decided to put it together)
- Shark art for one of the featured scratch studios.
- New Icon Storyboard (So I didn't finish it, but I did complete the whole storyboard so that's something?)
- A few map parts I did in desperation to share something.
So go check those out, hopefully they'll be enough to keep people busy while I'm gone.
If you have any questions post them here and I'll hopefully get to them before I drown in tests, essays, and notes.