____ INVITE EVERYONE!!!_____
1. This is a line art MAP. Basically, you animate using only line-art against a background black. make sure to only use the blue and pink on the words and wolf.
2. If you’ve read the rules, put the word “bleh” in your comment when you ask for a part.
3. The theme is intensity. So make your part as intense as possible. Go crazy! Use as much animation, movement, and action as you possibly can.
4. Make sure you have at least 10 different frames of animation in your entire part. But feel free to do much more!
5. Your animations and the music work should together as one. Don’t just treat the music as some random noise that plays in the background.
6. Timing is VERY important in this MAP. So make sure you edit your part to match the music timing-wise. If you animation don’t match the music or is a little off, I will have to edit your animations to match the music in the final MAP.
7. Only one part per person. However, you can list multiple parts in case the part you wants get taken and I want to include you in the MAP. If you list multiple parts, make sure you list them in the exact order you want them.
8. Original characters only.
9. No guts. Keep it appropriate people! Blood and gore is allowed, but don’t go overboard.
10. Don’t add any words or dialogue in your part. But if you have a good idea involving words in your part, run it by me and I might allow it.
11. Don’t add a watermark or signature please!
12. If you need an extension or need to drop out, please tell me ASAP! If you don’t turn your part in on time without doing either of these, I’ll have to kick you out.
13. Ignore rule number 3. Instead, put the word “derp” in your comment when asking for a part. Otherwise, I will ignore your comment. Also, congrats on reading this far.
14. Please only leave one comment when asking for a part. I have a lot of comments to go through, but I promise I will read yours. If you leave multiple comments asking for me to let you have a part, I won’t pick you for this MAP because it’s annoying. Don’t do it.