After their old camp was destroyed, Cloudclan was forced to travel to the mountains, where they must defend their new territory and home from bears, cougars and many more predators.
Clan gathering for the death of Lionstar (v)
- Lionstar has been killed by a badger due to his lack of 9 lives, and Hollowclaw and Twigpaw were injured in the attack. Puddlesong will keep her name until the Moonpool is found.
A RP chain for Lionstar's death will be posted soon, anyone can jump in if they'd like!
- [curators who have never commented were removed. if you know people who'd like to join, let me know and i'll invite them!!]
- [New] Do not ask to be leader as of 9/1/18, as Puddlesong has not assumed leadership yet. She will not be picking a deputy yet either, for the same reason.
- Since this is a remade RP, cats made in the previous RP may be brought back to this RP
- That being said, if a higher ranking character wants to take back their role, they can.
- Pretty much standard RP rules
- Your cat /can/ leave and start their own clan if they so chose, but only 2 clans other than Cloudclan must exist. You have to RP the separation as well, and you must have my permission. I'll only choose people who seem trustworthy.
- LGBTQ+ characters are of course allowed!! I'll include this in the character info as well unless it's gender related, in that case it'd just say their preferred gender. Characters that are attracted to only the opposite gender will only say their name and gender
- if you didn't want to join... sorry- i'm just inviting people who usually invite me to warrior rps lol
(also, since Lionstar is going to die soon, i need to chose a character to be deputy for Puddlesong, so when making your character and you want to try to be deputy, put potential deputy(?) in extra ;v;)
if your cat's sexuality isn't listed like the others, its only because it wouldn't fit into one line oops
Med. Cat(s) (up to two):
Med. Cat App(s) (up to two):
- Med. Cats can have mates and kits, though only if there is another med. cat OR if the med. cat has a mate of the same gender.
- Bright purple flowers grow in cougar territory, and are often picked and given to another cat as a sign of love. They aren't exactly rare, but they are difficult to get as they're up a little higher and found on the slopes, where cougars often prowl.
- The valley is also covered with many other colored flowers, each has a different meaning if gifted. For example, yellow is gifted to friends.
- That's all for now c: