Hello guys! I'm here today with a concept that was inspired by a video I saw on youtube that was about Art Fight. Art Fight is a yearly event that takes place on a wbesite. Since I cannot participate in the official Art Fight, I decided to start one on scratch! NOTE: The rules and concept does not belong to me, I just want to give scratchers a chance to participate in a thing like this who don't have access to the official art fight.
ANYWAYS the rules the same for the official Art Fight, but I'll list them here.
HOW TO PLAY:
- You will be randomly chosen for a team
- You can "Attack" and earn points for your team
- You "Attack" the other team by drawing a character from the other team
- The enemy can counter you by drawing one of your characters to earn points for their team.
- At the end of the month, the team with the most points win!
(Teams have theme, I'll make a project on that later)
- If you attack someone, be sure to say in the project who the user is and leave a link to them AND add it to the studio
- No being mean and saying the other team's art is bad
- Slight gore is allowed, but it has to be fitting with the character
- Get along with your teammates!
ART FIGHT HAS BEGUN! Sorry, but the cutoff is here. No one else can join from here on out.
THEME: Pancakes vs Waffles