Main Studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5217704/
alright ill add an official description here when the lands name is figured out, map is made, and whatnot--
1. The Winged Wolves.
- This group of wolves are easily identified by their wings. They live high up in the Floating Islands, far above the rest of the groups who reside on the land. They tend to be more docile than the rest, since living up so high in the sky, unreachable by most on the ground territories, which causes the Winged Wolves to have less to fear and worry over. They are also the friendliest of packs.
2. The Land Wolves.
- This group of wolves can be confused with the Odd Wolves and Night Prowlers, but don't underestimate them. They may not have special attributes like the Winged Wolves' wings, but they are very skilled at what they do on their territory. They are exceptional hunters, living on their large, lush territory located between the many rivers, and sharing a boarder with the Outsiders. Their territory consists of a lush forest and large freshwater pond, which is one of the reasons they thrive.
3. The Aquatic Wolves.
- This group of wolves are unique to aquatic animals, having many different levels of variation and specie. Many of these wolves and vary from formed of shark and squid breeds to specific breeds of coral fish and cod. This group has the largest variety of wolves themselves, so there is no set colors or body form. Each wolf has similarities to an aquatic animal, so try to go on that. The Aquatic Wolves' territory is just about all the large bodies of water in the realm that are connected, since no other group lives in the water. Most of these wolves live in separate packs in small gatherings or underwater towns scattered about the ocean, but their main village is located near the middle of the ocean itself. The main village is basically the 'big city' for the Aquatic Wolves, since the area is not in any way restricted to one subspecies of Aquatic Wolf.
4. The Outsiders.
- This group is labelled 'the Outsiders' for one main reason. The group itself consists of many different species, from wolves and domestic dogs to lions and other animals that have gathered together. In this group, tensions can be very high at times. The groups' territory is very brittle and bare, them having one of the last picks in territories. Food is scarce more often than not, which does not help with the already existing tensions. Although the Outsiders do lash out a lot at the other groups, and can be seen from the outside as vicious and upset, they do set their differences aside and consider themselves as one big family. Everybody knows everybody, they share what they have, and only show their hard sides to those in other packs and groups. Mostly, they're upset at the others for labeling them 'the Outsiders,' when they are more or less the opposite of the accusation. They also share a boarder with the Land Wolves, causing many disputes and fights between the two packs.
5. The Night Prowlers.
- Appearance wise, the Night Prowlers seem very similar to the structure of the Land Wolves, although, their pelts are many shades darker than those of the Land Wolves. From popular belief of all the other groups, they presume the Night Prowlers are most active at night, but that is opposite of the case. The Night Prowlers live in caves and tunnels located at the edge of the land and territories, near high mountains and plateaus. They are most active during the day because the daytime is the time they get to bask in the warm sunlight. Living under the earth in tunnels is humid, and the caves themselves are very cool, so the Night Prowlers love to enjoy the short amount of time the sun shines on their tunnel and cave entrances before it is lost behind the tall mountain peaks.
6. The Odd Ones.
- The 'Odd Ones,' as they're called, are the newest of the groups, not as old as the original five. This group was formed as defect wolves from each tribe were being born and shunned. The so-called 'defective' wolves banded together, forming their group which they called the Odd Ones. As the generations went on, they formed a whole new subspecies of wolf, just like the Winged Wolves or the Aquatic wolves. They have many different types of deformities, such as some wolves having one or three wings, some wolves being born with a type of fur similar to both the Night Prowlers and Land Wolves (meaning they're the median pelt), and some wolves even being a mix of wolf and another species all together (like crossbreeding, most likely happened in the Outsiders group). The Odd Ones, being the latest formed group, did not get to pick the place they called home. They had to adjust living in the harsh environment of the desert plains area, the one territory that had been left unclaimed for many years due to the fact that no other group had the skillset to survive in such an environment. The Odd Ones are also the smallest group, but they are capable.