Have you been getting less messages than normal?
Have all your RPs shut down?
Are all your friends inactive?
Does no one seem to notice your projects?
Are you tired of that studio activity mail yet?
Have you been procrastinating too much lately?
Do you get more studio invites than any other type of comment?
Are you not getting as many followers as you used to?
Does Scratch seem dead to you?
Do you need someone to talk to?
Come chat, RP, add interesting projects, complain, idk do whatever :P If you know someone who feels lonely and unnoticed, invite them.
You can add TWO of your own projects that aren't getting noticed and you can add any other projects that you think are cool. If you are manager, invite people but do not change the thumbnail or description unless sweetiesrider gives permission.
Let's keep this studio active!
Things you can do when you're bored/lonely:
- Look at projects
- Read every comment in this studio
- Talk to people in this studio
- Ask for project ideas or inspiration
- Answer the daily question(s)
- Make your own question of the day, if there isn't one already.
- Start a long, complicated, dramatic role play.
- Advertise other studios or projects that will eat up other people's time.
- Talk to someone you don't know.
- Try and fill your "What I've been doing" section of your profile with the funniest things. Go follow @you so it says "(Your username) is now following you"
Hide the word "Ack" in a comment if you've read the entire description.