Hello there! Welcome to the Scratch Agency!
If you don't know an agent is a company that finds jobs and auditions for you (most commonly in the performing arts) And I thought a scratch one would be cool!
This is basically a place for scratch oppertunites such as MAP's, auditions competitions etc. Keep reading to find out how to join, add a project and look at some featured opportunities and pro-members!
~~~~F E A T U R ED~~~~
~O P P O R T U N I T I E S~
Seasonal (Animated Series) Voice Auditions : https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/203458573/
Children of the light (Animated Series) Voice Auditions: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/203458573/
Stronger MAP: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/235266230/
Singing Competition: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/166766850/
I Can Only Imagine MAP https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/236233328/
*Please do not ask to have your project featured. I review every project added and if it looks really good I will add it.
~~~~~ O U R P R O S~~~~~
Looking to hire someone? Here are some scratchers who are really talented and we think might be a great fit for you!
How to be recommended:
- Comment down below stating //Your Username// What you want to be added to (it can be a new category)// Two links to your best work// And (not neccessary) someone who can support you (state their username and have them reply to your comment saying "I agree")
- The someone will review your application and tell you if we will have you! Please do not get upset if we say no! We are only looking for very talented scratchers and if we say no it doesn't mean you're bad it just means you have some areas to improve :)
~~~~~P R O J E C T S~~~~
If you would like a project added just comment the link and if it fits the guidelines a curator or manager will add it!
Basically the scratch guidelines
- Nothing gory or violent
- Contains inappropriate language
- Needs to be suitable for all ages
- Nothing offensive
- Can be religious
If it's a great opportunity one of our managers will add it to the "Feautured Opportunities" Tab
~~~~~~C U R A T E~~~~~~~
Please read the curator rules and then ask to curate in the comments :)
- Don't add unrelated projects
- Don't delete any projects unless they do not follow the rules above
- If you are not sure if the project counts add it anyways and if it doesn't a manager will delete it
- If you break the rules you will be removed
- Make sure the project fits the rules above (no violence, language, can be religious)
- Oh and if you comment saying you want to join please use either the word "cool" or "big" so I know you have read the rules. If I have invited you I would appreciate a comment with one of those words. Please hide it wisely.
~~~~~~ M A N A G E~~~~~~~
To be eligible for manager you must
- Have been on the studio for at least a month
- Have been very active and helpful
- Have followed the rules well
- Have been shown to be a trustworthy person
- Do not promote anyone only @MusicalTheatreGirl can promote
- Don't randomly invite anyone
- Don't randomly delete anyone
- Do not change the thumbnail, title or description of this studio without permission (with the exception of typos)
That's all, Thanks :)