Ok, guys! Great first 2 weeks! Most of you have written a ton! Your next assignment will be due on the 26th (ten days from now). All you have to do is share a story or at least part of it (preferably +400). Also, you need to give constructive criticism on two other camper's stories (due later). You can inform them about grammar, realisticness, or anything you think might make the story better. Please give them at least a comment full of advice. The stories must be science-fiction, please.
@abbiefifth and I will also give advice on your stories : ) I can wait to read them! Again awesome job so far and I'm glad no one's quit yet! (If you need more time on this assignment please tell me)
(Side note: If you haven't finished the first assignment please do so)
Your first assignment will be to answer these two questions:
-What makes a novel fall in the
science fiction category?
-What are 3 science fiction novels?
Please try and get this done by the 8th or sooner. Your answer will count towards your word score.
- What makes a novel fall in the science fiction category is that the books tell about science and tech of the future
- 3 science fiction novels are the martian, blade runner and- er, maze runner
- What makes a book fall into science fiction category: if it has something that is not possible today, but in the future or in outer space, or beyond, it might be. Sci-Fi is basically the opposite of Historical Fiction. NOTE: Sci-Fi is NOT Fantasy.
- 3 sci-fi novels: A wrinkle in time, Mrs Frisby and the rats of nimh, Charlie and the great glass elevator
- A novel will fall in the science fiction category if it has something in it that is not possible today, but is not fantasy.
- 3 sci-fi novels are Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Ender's Game, and, the hunger games
-Novels falls in science fiction category, because they tell us about science, but makes more action or excitement.
-The Planet Thieves, Tomorrow's Children, and The Search for Wondia.