Anyone can join just ask...
DO NOT TRASH THE DESCRIPTION/PROJECT AREA
OR DELETE PEOPLE
COMMUNICATE WITH OTHERS PLEASE
If anybody invited you and you're a 'phobe don't say anything just kindly leave.
+- Anything else
You can change the studio picture/title/description and add projects as long as they relate to the LGBTQ+ community!
Everybody is a manager! Please don't go and make people feel bad or delete people! The only thing to be deleted is unrelated projects!
If you feel comfortable sharing put your gender, sexuality, and romantic orientation in the comments!
Question of the Day (In comment section)
1) What's your favourite band? What song should I start with if I want to listen to them?
2) What's your favourite book(s) and who is it by?
3) What would you name a boat if you got one?
4) What would you do with 5,000 dollars?
5) What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
6) What is your favourite type of chocolate?
7) What is your biggest pet peeve?
8) What is your talent?
9) Black or White?
10) If you could win any award, even a made up one, what would it be?
11) What is your greatest fear?
12) If you could eliminate one animal from Earth, which one?
13) Do you have any artistic talents? (Writing, singing, drawing, painting, etc.)
14) What social stigma does society need to get over?
15) Do you listen to any of the emo quartet (Twenty One Pilots (Not saying their emo), My Chemical Romance (RIP), Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco (Also NOT emo))?
16) Do you watch Youtube? If so which Youtubers?
17) What would you do if you were to die today?
18) How many homophobes have you had to deal with?
19) What is success to you?
20) How have you overcome fear before?
21) Have you read "Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda", or seen the movie "Love, Simon"?
22) Do you like tater tots?
23) Do you like Vine? What's your favorite vine?
24) Do you like grapefruit?
25) Do you like potatoes?
26) How many times did you question yourself before you finally figured out your sexuality/romantic orientation?
27) Do you write poetry?