Create a project that controls the appearance of a sprite via the keyboard. As just one example, you could create a project where a sprite gets a little bigger when you press the B key, gets a little smaller when you press the S key, and changes its costume when you press the M key. (Remember, if you get stuck, find inspiration and support in the Teaching with Scratch Facebook group, our list of Getting Unstuck strategies, or on Twitter at #CreativeComputing.)
Tag your project with #GettingUnstuck! Mark it as a draft if you add it to the studio but are continuing to work on it - we'd love to help!
2018 Getting Unstuck: Day 4
- paulinah made edits to title or description of this studio 5:37 p.m.
- paulinah made edits to title or description of this studio 1:23 p.m.
- elasticeel added the project Getting Unstuck Day 4: Changing Sprites 8:01 p.m.
- paulhare added the project Space_PH 8:46 a.m.
- SheldonHuang added the project Day 4 - Getting Unstuck 2:03 p.m.
- Easpilotro added the project Getting Unstuck Day 4 - Play With Tweety 6:48 p.m.
- jsarchibald added the project Day 4: Keyboard Character Control 3:07 a.m.
- ScratchyClass added the project Unstuck day 4 5:32 a.m.
- smartircsd added the project Getting Unstuck 4: Monkey on the bed 6:38 a.m.
- minecraft_ninja01 added the project Grow and Shrink 1:59 a.m.
- cpseberle added the project Day 4 7:08 p.m.
- cpssteevescr added the project day 4 6:55 p.m.
- cpscarrs added the project Getting Unstuck Day 4 12:27 a.m.
- cpssmithke added the project Getting unstuck day 4 8:06 p.m.
- Sara_sc added the project Día 4 11:55 a.m.
- bjb009 removed the project Day 4 5:02 p.m.
- bjb009 added the project Day 4 5:02 p.m.
- edmansmart removed the project getting unstuck day 4 4:55 p.m.
- edmansmart added the project getting unstuck day 4 4:54 p.m.