FIRST RP STUDIO IN NEW ACC!!
this is a weird one too ._.
Merry HECCING Christmas!!!
The SCP Foundation is a secret organization entrusted by governments around the globe to contain and study anomalous individuals, entities, locations, objects, and phenomena that defy natural law (referred to as "SCP objects", colloquially as "SCPs" or "skips"). SCP objects, if left not contained, pose a threat to humans---or, at the very least, to humanity's sense of reality and normalcy.
(Gotten off Wikipedia, that's why it's so fANCY)
Safe: Safe-class SCPs are anomalies that are easily and safely contained. Classifying an SCP as Safe, however, does not mean that handling or activating it does not pose a threat.
Euclid: Euclid-class SCPs are anomalies that require more resources to contain completely or where containment isn't always reliable. It is also unpredictable of how it will think and act on its own.
Keter: Keter-class SCPs are anomalies that are exceedingly difficult to contain consistently or reliably, with containment procedures often being extensive or complex. A Keter SCP does not mean the SCP is dangerous, just that it is simply very difficult or costly to contain.
(Also gotten off of Wiki)
Thaumiel: Unknown SCPs that are NOT on the wiki.
· No super OP SCPs.
· SCPs have a name like this: SCP-(Random numbers) Though you can have a normal name, but you must have a SCP name.
· Though SCPs might not be close in contact to each other, romance is allowed. Violence is going to be a daily thing lol. Doctors will be in contact with each other, but I don't believe they'd care THAT much about each other.
· MANAGERS INVITE ALL YOUR FOLLOWERS!
· The SCP can be a type of object.
· A type of virus is also allowed.
· Some can be highly intelligent, meaning they can speak to mankind, and not just other SCPs.
· Stick to the bio!
· Tell me or any manager if anything interesting has happened ;)
· Tell us if you'd like anything added to the relationship chart.
SCP Name || Name || Class || Approx Age || Possible Gender (can have no gender) || Description || Effects Within Contact || Weaknesses || Other
(Limit of 4 SCPs)
Name || Age || Gender || Looks || Personality || Possible Crush? || SCP to Watch Over || Other.
(Limit of 4 Doctors/NTFs)
SCP-2913/Akemi | Safe | @_Siameze_
SCP-6666/OWM | Very Keter |
SCP-146/Drizzle | Euclid | @StarlightsMultiverse
SCP-13/Diana | Keter | @DawningWinds
SCP-093/Cobalt | Safe |
SCP-776/Agramon | Euclid | @_Siameze_
SCP-4514/Wicked Seas | Keter | @Ask-Asriel-Dreemurr
SCP-090/Thálassa l Keter l
SCP-026/Crow | Safe |
SCP-1101/Sage l Euclid l
SCP-1447/Fallen Flames | Keter | @Sushithecat101
SCP-2467/Fallen l Keter l
SCP-1499/Tapper l Keter l
SCP-777/Aurore l Safe l
SCP-2343/Shade l Eculid l
SCP-023/Princess Phantina @SuperSquirtle23
SCP-248 / King Boo: @SuperSquirtle23
SCP-7729 / Mono:
SCP-81328 / Kest:
SCP-623026 / Thompson C:
SCP-133 / Randomity
SCP-173/The Living Statue
(Poorly Drawn Stickman)
Sky | 18, F | @Hermione11111
Javiona | 28, F | @Ask-Asriel-Dreemurr
Damian | 23, M | @PandAlly
Ava | 26, F | @_Siameze_
Nathan l 20, M l @_Siameze_
Agent Phoenix | 19, M | @dkturbo
Agent Q | 23, M | @SCPF-SITE_1073
Ryan Wallker | 18, M |
- WARNING! SCPs are escaping! All doctors be on full lookout!
- SCP-820 has passed away!
-We have partially conjoined with SCP Site-1073
Relationship Chart -
<> Two-way Crush
< or > One-way crush
- Owner to
Sky - SCP-2913
Javiona - SCP-6666
Ava - SCP-093
Nathan - SCP-090
SCP-4541 # SCP-3984