This is a studio for OS projects on scratch.
What is an OS?
An OS is an operating system. The program that, after being initially loaded into the computer by a boot program (Specifically called a "bootloader"), manages all the other programs in a computer. (Basically a program that manages and/or controls other programs!)
- TV/video player!
- Web browsers!
- Vector graphics (or well cleaned bitmap)!
- Stereo audio effects!
- Transitions, effects, transparency, simplicity!
- Consoles, make it programmable, or have a working file system!
- Anything related to an OS is great! The #1 thing needed in making an OS is your creativity!
Things To Point Out:
1. OS Templates are not allowed, you can use a template to make an OS then ask us to add it but templates themselves are not allowed.
2. Remixes with actual changes are allowed, if you remixed a project and changed a few colors it will not be allowed, if you remix a project and add apps and change the OS enough to be a project only you could of made, it will be added.
3. Please put some effort into your project. It feels a lot better for us to add projects where the apps and operating system have things you can do with them and not just an image popping up.
1. Do not delete any managers/curators from this studio (other than yourself and your alt. accounts)!
2. Do not remove any projects unless they don't fit the criteria.
3. Do not add any projects other than OS projects!
4. Do not add anyone to this studio without permission (A manager must approve first).
5. Do not spam your request to add an OS project (and don't spam in general!).
6. Your OS must have a minimum of three functional apps.
7. We don't take studio (large # of projects at once) links, only one project at a time please!
8. Do not rip code from another project without credit.
If anyone doesn't follow these rules (with the exception of rule 5) they have the right to be removed from this studio without hesitation and/or will not be permitted to add/request projects into the studio.
To be a curator:
-Confirm the projects! (see below)
To be a manager:
-Be helpful and nice!
-Follow the rules.
If you have any questions ask in the comments or the manager's profiles:
@Programmer668 (not an alt of Programmer667)
...and more to come?