Once upon a time, there was a farm, this was a normal farm except for the fact that all the animals they had were goats! Many many goats they had in the pasture, which was safe from most predators. Until, a storm came and destroyed everything in the farm, the buildings and the people. Only some of the goats survived, and they found the pasture was destroyed.... They left it and traveled for many days, till they found this field, where they separated into two groups and are struggling to survive.
1. No Mary Sues or Characters without flaws
2. No Crazy Colors, you don't have to be perfectly realistic but no rainbow or purple goats
3. Only Goat Characters
4. No Powers or Crazy Abilities
5. No Roleplaying intill your character had been accepted
6. Codeword is 'Goat to catch them all' put it in the notes and credits of the remix
7. No Hating or being Rude if you don't like someone else's OC
8. No human-like names
1. No huge Time-skips without permission
2. Try to put effort into your roleplays, be descriptive
3. Don't jump into other people's rp chain without asking them
4. Try to keep your character consistent and not in multiple places at once
5. No large events without permission
6. No exploring beyond the field without permission
7. No starting your own group without permission
8. No Adverting
9. No chatting or talking in the Roleplay Studio
10. Don't always win, have your character lose.
They don't have much but they have a bit of structure in their groups. Now, there are no real ranks, there is just group leader and everyone else. The group leader is the 'strongest' in the group. Any goat is allowed to challenge them for leader, which they will butt heads and whoever gives in first, loses.
During the day, the groups are usually always on the move, trying to never stay in one place for long to avoid predators. But during the night, they take turns as watch for any predators.
When there is a predator nearby, they usually split up and either fight or flight. Most goats get too far from their original group but if they run into the other group, they usually join that one. Because most goats who live or travel alone die within a month.
Goats of the Silver Moon
Goats or the Burning Sun