You look down at your body, a spirit now. For one reason or another, maybe even an accident, you’re being sent to Hell. Behind you, an elevator dings. Suddenly, without warning, there is just... A whole elevator. Just, there. Inside the doors is a demon. They take you down, down to Hell. Opening the doors, you see Hell. It looks like a post-apocalyptic landscape from an edgy zombie movie. There is a humongous city, larger than any on Earth, with every building looking decayed, old, abandoned and broken. The ground had light amounts of dark, faded green grass with dry, dusty, slightly red dirt being the main flooring. Next to you is a giant, beautiful mansion. The demon who took you down looks at you. “Thats Lucifers mansion. He comes from one thirty to three thirty, looking to torture souls. You better hide, or else he’ll get ‘cha. That’s where you can check the time. Good luck, and welcome to Hell...” They had pointed to a very tall, slightly tilted clock tower, which worked, despite looking like it had been bombed.
1) Check the rules OFTEN, I may change them every once and a while!
2) Be nice when you’re out of character
3) Semi-experienced RPers only(don’t be afraid to ask!)
4) You MUST make a project bio
5) No Mary-Sue or Gary-Stues allowed
6) Mental illnesses are fine, but they have to have a reason to be there(aka don’t make a psychopath character to be edgy, make a psychopath character because they’re in Hell for killing somebody)
7) No (HUMAN) powers
8) Don’t kill others characters without permission
9) Don’t whine if I say you have to change a character to be accepted; at this point, I’ll assume you’re childish and not let you join at all
10) Use (these) when talking OOC(Out Of Character)
11) Try your hardest to use proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling
12) RP comments must be at LEAST one full sentence long
13) Humans cannot rule hell!
14) You can have as many characters as you want, as long as they are all going to be used and will be differentiated(aka 15 very nice, unique characters is ok. 15 “went to Hell for killing. Is 17, brown hair, brown eyes, hoody, psychopath” character’s is not ok)
15) In MY/THIS RPs version of Hell, you cannot be sent to hell if you are under the age of 16, and it’s rare for anyone under 20 to go to Hell
16) In Hell, humans CAN bleed, cry, eat, drink, get drunk, feel pain, sustain injuries. Humans ALSO do not NEED TO sleep, eat, drink, breath(most people forgot how to force themselves to breath, and there’s no reason to anyways), have a heartbeat, take time to heal(all injuries can heal in a week or less. Every bone broken? Eh, give it 5 days)
17) The codeword is “W2H”
18) You CANNOT RP as Lucifer. If Lucifer is needed in your RP, put a link to your RP chain at the top of the studio comments, I’ll see it soon enough
19) No crosses exist in Hell
20) Lucifer only has two weaknesses, real holy water and crosses. Though, there is neither of those in Hell.
21) You CAN RP as demons. Maximum demon hight is 8ft tall.
22) If you’re an accepted RPer you don’t need to add a RP example to your character bios. You’re either accepted by me having RPed with you before or by be accepting one character with a good enough RP example
22) You can spam the studio with various different RP starters. Aka, “OPEN RP(rp scene here)” one day. After like a day or so you could post another “OPEN RP(rp scene here” to try and RP with someone else at the same time. Thats cool beans with me
23) Animal souls can NOT go to Hell. Demons can LOOK like animals, or even act like animals, but NO souls in Hell are, or ever were, actual animals.
23) You can add ANY Welcome To Hell related projects, art of your characters, an art dump containing one of the W2H characters, anything! ^w^
24) Don’t get salty if I tell you that you can’t join
(Accepted Scratchers and their characters)
-Henry(demon that used to be human)
-Damien(Demon that used to be human)
-Samie(demon that used to be human)