« 【 F E E D B A C K 】 »
« 【 F O R 】 »
« 【 F E E D B A C K 】 »
*what the heck this is 52nd on trending for studios*
*it's off now*
*39th on trending yas*
*28th... does this log really matter*
•••••••••• ABOUT •••••••••
Follow for follow (also called f4f) is when two Scratchers follow each other just for a higher number of follows.
Instead of follow for follow, what if you traded feedback for feedback?
1. Add your best projects to this studio.
2. Anyone can stop by and kindly give you both positive and negative feedback: basically a compliment and what you could improve, and afterwards you can give them good feedback as well!
3. You'll know what to improve and what to keep doing.
•••••••••• EXAMPLE ••••••••••
"Hey there! I played your game and I really loved ___! The ___ was a great component as well. However, I think you could improve on ___ in the future, but it's pretty good so far! :)"
See how this is nice, yet has good info for improving?
•••••••••• RULES ••••••••••
》Give feedback on as many projects as you can!
》Don't forget to say something like "Feedback granted!" after giving your feedback.
》Add projects you want attention or feedback on.
》Add links that people shared in the comments.
》If you want to be promoted to manager, give good, elaborate feedback.
》Don't spam projects.
》Don't change the description or icon unless you have permission from me.
》You can invite people that you think would give good feedback, but please don't promote them without asking me first, sorry!
Others (like non-curators):
》Link projects in the comments.
》Give feedback to projects in the studio.
》If I see you give plenty of feedback regularly, then I will invite you.
•••••••••• NOTES ••••••••••
▪ We are not looking for more curators at the moment.
▪ I suppose you could get feedback on a studio... go ahead and ask for feedback on one.
▪ It DOES NOT MATTER whether or not you believe in follow for follow because this studio is simply a different form of f4f.
▪ An idea proposed by @happybird123 was to give as much feedback as projects that you add.
▪ I find it funny to imagine a conversation where someone asks me if I do f4f, and I'd reply, "No, I don't do f4f, but I do f4f!" XD
▪ If you have any questions, go ahead and ask in the comments.
*Pending partners with "The Official Feedback 4 Feedback Gallery", the other Feedback for Feedback studio!* Link Here: