« 【 F E E D B A C K 】 »
« 【 F O R 】 »
« 【 F E E D B A C K 】 »
Give as much feedback as you ask for!!!
NOTE: If you requested feedback but nobody has given you any for a few days, feel free to comment again at the top. But PLEASE don't spam the link!
•••••••••• ABOUT •••••••••
Follow for follow (also called f4f) is when two Scratchers follow each other just for a higher number of follows.
Instead of follow for follow, what if you traded feedback for feedback?
1. Add your best projects to this studio.
2. Anyone can stop by and kindly give you both positive and negative feedback: basically a compliment and what you could improve, and afterwards you can give them good feedback as well!
3. You'll know what to improve and what to keep doing.
•••••••••• EXAMPLE ••••••••••
"Hey there! I played your game and I really loved ___! The ___ was a great component as well. However, I think you could improve on ___ in the future, but it's pretty good so far! :)"
See how this is nice, yet has good info for improving?
•••••••••• RULES ••••••••••
》Give feedback on as many projects as you can!
》Don't forget to say something like "Feedback granted!" after giving your feedback.
》Add projects you want attention or feedback on.
》Add links that people shared in the comments.
》If you want to be promoted to manager, give good, elaborate feedback.
》Don't spam projects.
》Don't change the description or icon unless you have permission from me.
》You can invite people that you think would give good feedback, but please don't promote them without asking me first, sorry!
Others (like non-curators):
》Link projects in the comments.
》Give feedback to projects in the studio.
》If I see you give plenty of feedback regularly, then I will invite you.
•••••••••• NOTES ••••••••••
▪ We are not looking for more curators at the moment.
▪ I suppose you could get feedback on a studio... go ahead and ask for feedback on one.
▪ It DOES NOT MATTER whether or not you believe in follow for follow because this studio is simply a different form of f4f.
▪ If you add projects to the studio, it’s recommended to give feedback to at least that many other projects.
▪ I find it funny to imagine a conversation where someone asks me if I do f4f, and I'd reply, "No, I don't do f4f, but I do f4f!" XD
▪ Feel free to delete yourself from the studio!
▪ If you have any questions, go ahead and ask in the comments.
▪ Some projects that are suggested here are sometimes front-paged... isn't that amazing?
•••••••••• LOG ••••••••••
From now on, new managers, new curators, will be recorded here!
Sorry that I'm only starting this on September 22, 2018... this studio was made a lonnnnnngggg time ago
SEPT. 22, 2018
Made a log in the description
29th on Trending!
OCT. 4, 2018
20th on Trending!
OCT. 5, 2018
@NilsTheBest is a new manager!
OCT. 7, 2018
@Clikpb_th is a new curator!
OCT. 8, 2018
@Lightq- is a new curator!
OCT. 22, 2018
@Happyscratchyfuzzy is a new manager!
OCT. 28, 2018
@Andy8800 is a new manager!
NOV. 15, 2018
@cottonpop is a new curator!
•••••••••• RECORD ••••••••••
16th on Trending!
October 16, 2018
*Pending partners with "The Official Feedback 4 Feedback Gallery", the other Feedback for Feedback studio!*