The Four Clans ROLePlAY is an amazing warrior cats ROLePlAY. It has been going on for more then a year and was created by @Caviemava. In the glory days (7 months ago) we had over 150 role players. Now we have 92 and about 50 of the are super active. We do not want to lose this great ROLePlAY into inactivity so here are some small things you can do to help. Please complete as many as you are able if you want to save this RP! :D
1. If you have not already, join now! If you aren't sure you're interested, read the description of the studio to learn what we do in TFCRP.
2. Put either the hashtag #SaveTheFourClansRP or #SaveTheClams on your scratch profile, and add a link to the roleplay. You could do it on your social media accounts, too!
3. If you have a Quotev account, make quizzes and stories about The Four Clans with a link. You can make Scratch projects and studios too.
4. Stay active. I have seen so many people say: "it wasn't active, so I left!"
Well, my friend, it isn't active because people like you are leaving.
5. Tell your irl friends about us. Have courage! Tell your friends to sign up!
6. Every time you make a project, add it to the main studio. This helps because when people look at your project they look at the studios it is in also.
7. Every time you meet someone you like, ask them if they know what Scratch/Warriors is. You might just meet me/someone else. It's unlikely, but possible, especially if you live in the same state/country.
8. If you are on a fanfic sight write stories about The Four Clans and provide a link.
9. (For owners of the roleplay only: @cwkcassie793, @SunsetLion, @achang12, @-Bloodmoon, @alexacat9, @T1Dwarrior, @Artistic_cat, and @XCat ) Work together on bigger ideas that take more people, like organizing things like a sickness that spreads all over the clans, war, a tornado, etc.
10. Join the Clanart contest. Created by @SunsetLion, this will help promote The Four Clans.
12. Follow the sign up studio and this studio.
13. Join the forum created by @SunsetLion! I lost the link so I created new one: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/298952/?page=1#post-3073106T