Sunny: Hello little scavengers! Welcome to an Ask the Dragonets!
Tsunami: You may ask us any question, and we'll, *sighs* answer it.
Clay: Ooh, I hope they'll ask us about food!
Tsunami: Clay, stick to your ACTUAL lines!
Clay: Oh, right. But, if we don't answer, it means it's not appropriate or it's not ready yet.
Glory: Yeah yeah. Go ahead and kill yourself. Did you catch the sarcasm there? Make sure to not be mean rude to others.
Starflight: *hits his head* I've got a bad feeling about this.
Sunny: Starflight, we have to make these scavengers happy!
Starflight: Scavengers ask the weirdest things though!
Clay: All right! Since we can't tell you the rules, I guess you have to read them. And woah, here they are!
1) Do not ask any inappropriate things.
2) Shipping is allowed.
3) Do not be mean or make fun of others.
4) No swearing or cursing
5) All questions and dares will be answered, even if it takes a long time (except if it is inappropriate)
6) PLEASE DON'T ADD IRRELEVANT COMMENTS!!
7) You can ask any characters up to the tenth book. Darkstalker, The Lost Continent and Winglets are not allowed.
8) Have fun!