The ground roared, opening a chasm in the earth. The beasts emerged, one by one, in a singular line. In front of them all was the Beast, with it’s glowing red eyes. It gave a grin, lips curling up to reveal it’s bloody stained teeth. It turned to look back at the legion following it. One of the beings jumped up, landing beside the leader.
“Great master… We have arrived… The travel was worth it, yes?” It asked, head tilted. The mark on it’s face glowed in the moonlight. Instead of answering, the lead Beast glared.
“We caused a ruckus. We leave, now.” It snarled, turning. Sure enough, other creatures were beginning to emerge, all of them murmuring to themselves. With a sigh, the Beast looked among the army.
“No escape now. Kill them all.” The army gave a collective howl at the order. Normally the Beast was against needless hunting, but today it was required. They would live.
The second in command leaped up, landing with a large thud. The animals backed away in fear, scrambling to get away from the hunters. However, the lead Beast simply set a paw down. In a flash, the army was upon the creatures, tearing the prey apart. Blood splattered on the ground, turning the once beautiful forest into a warzone. The trees began to wilt, leaves falling with the Guardians dead. The lead Beast gave another smile, and threw its head back. It howled, trees shaking as the massacare continued. It's turned it's head, staring off into the brush. A singular bush shook as one small being escaped. The beast rolled it's eyes, ignoring it.
And so, the beginning of the end started.
Welcome to the Forgotten Isles! This is going to be one complex roleplay, so please just stick with me! We gotta do the dreaded part, the rules...
1. Obviously, no powerplaying/godmodding or anything like that.
2. Please keep this at most pg 13. If you wish to go more, take it to another site.
3. Try not to change the canon. I actually have a story planned for this.
4. Hate the character, not the roleplayer.
5. No making up random species or anything.
6. Your character IS NOT a deity. You are a mortal. You can die.
7. You start the roleplay with a young character. When you join (And this isn't me being a jerkhead,,) you'll have to do one roleplay with me. This is just to establish your character. After that, you're free to go.
8. be smart about how your character acts. If your character is wise, make them wise. If they are sneaky, make them sneaky. Become your character.
9. Have fun, and don't be afraid to ask me anything!
Bio: Name//Age//Gender//Species// Main skill// 5 character attributes// Major flaw// Major positive part//
Therous: A large fluffy beast. They have two antlers on their head, and four ears. They aren't generally smart, though they can be. They are strong, however, though they loathe fighting.