Please support those with anxiety!!
Also, if you agree, like/love the project Anxiety: I am Me and follow the studio!!!
Invite all anxiety peoples! Also, peoples!
Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)-ME a lot
Social Phobia a lot
Panic Disorder ME sometimes
Agoraphobia Me 5
Phobias Me a lot (Sooo many)
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
-One project in what the community is loving or curated
Manager Count: 29
I proposed it to be featured!!!
- Provides an interesting prompt that inspires Scratchers to be creative and make projects
- Is focused on a specific project type or topic– for example, mouse trail projects or projects about historical fashion. We find that more specific prompts can be more inspiring!
- Has at least one active manager
- Has fewer than 100 projects
- Has at least 2 projects that serve as good examples of what can go in the studio
- Does not allow anyone to add projects (for safety reasons), but does invite anyone to ask for their project to be added by a curator.
- Is not an Add Everything studio
The prompt is the project ´Support Those With Anxiety´
Facts from the ADAA
Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the U.S., affecting 40 million adults in the United States age 18 and older, or 18.1% of the population every year.
Anxiety disorders are highly treatable, yet only 36.9% of those suffering receive treatment.
People with an anxiety disorder are three to five times more likely to go to the doctor and six times more likely to be hospitalized for psychiatric disorders than those who do not suffer from anxiety disorders.
Anxiety disorders develop from a complex set of risk factors, including genetics, brain chemistry, personality, and life events
Women are twice as likely to be affected as men