ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ˢᵘʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵉˡᵒʷ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʲᵒⁱⁿⁱⁿᵍ!
/ S t a t e /
Full moon - Still deciding a good time
Half Moon - Not in counting, med cat meetings called off until further notice
ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ : Leaf-fall
ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ : Cold with occasional showers
/G e n e r a l .. I n f o /
AoTS is a roleplaying group that's recently rejoined scratch from another website we had moved to. It takes a heck ton of inspiration for the amazingly violent books by Erin Hunter, which we stan.
The territory of the shore is based around the coast of Wales, UK.
It consists of a huge, rocky, mountainous cliff, a lush forest, a small town, a sandy beach, an island set off of the coast and a particularly suspicious waterfall..
The clans that live within the forest are:
/ H o w .. t o ... J o i n /
- To join, you can begin by looking at the info pages (on the right) where you'll find the codeword for your clan as well as vital information on the clans background.
/ R U L E S /
1. If you add projects to this studio I will personally thanos snap you from existence. By that I mean, you'll get demoted. Simple.
2. Follow basic roleplaying rules, i.e no marysues, godmodding, powerplaying etc. If you're new to roleplay and confused by any of this, drop a comment and i'll explain to ya <:
3. Follow warriors lore again, if you've never read the books, leave a comment so it can be explained.
4. Do as managers say. If a manager says something that doesn't seem right, take it up with another manager. But for the most part, we're pretty chill people but need the server to run smoothly :)
5. If we shout alehouse at you. Well.. read the rules bud
6. Stick to the state shown above!
7. Be angry at the character, not the person.
8. Unless you're a rouge (or have spesh permish) you can't have relatives from outside your own clan
9. Please only include your prefix in the bio. Leaders will choose suffixes. (i.e Jayfeather = Jay)
10. The max amount of characters is 4. If you want any more take it up with @catsundersilverpelt
11. Check out the plotlines! Keep it reletive to what's happening atm!
12. Start every roleplay with your location in square brackets  and whether or not the roleplay is open for all to join or closed amongst a group of people in brackets ()
e.g [Shellclan, Spindly Crag] (Open Roleplay)
13. If you're unsure of anything, just ask! We'll be more sour if you just wing it. We don't bite (: (Barney can speak for themselves, I sure do - Spesh)
/ Clan bios /
Shell - https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25487851/
~ Founded 6th April, 2018 ~