*PLEASE READ ALL RULES*
Submit rips here. You will be credited as the ripper, and your rip will be on this account. This studio is not trying to copy, or replace the High Quality Rip studio. Check that out here. https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3730464/
You can submit ideas too, but this studio is mainly for actual projects.
You don't have to, but you can delete your submission project once it is accepted.
Don't delete other rips.
Sorry for all the notes, but if you want a picture for a fake game or just a picture for a rip with visual elements, ask here too.
Rules (any rules with [TO] at the end means it only applies to the current takeover):
1. Must be high quality enough. Your rip will be reviewed, and if it's low quality, i'll tell you how. The quality control is between VvvvvvaVvvvvvvr and TimmyTurnersGrandDad, so you have a pretty good chance of being accepted. It doesn't have to be as high quality, and if it really is that high quality, submit it to SiIvaGunner. The REAL SiIvaGunner.
2. Write the submission in this format.
This format helps me a lot.
3. Try to limit rap songs. I know they are popular memes on SiIva, but most of the time, they have some words that Scratch wouldn't allow.
4. Don’t spam non-rip projects. There is multiple people who check this studio for spam, and if continued, only curators will be allowed to add and you will have to write your submission in the comments.
5. All rips must be MADE BY YOU.
If you don't want to be credited, write that in the rip's description and you'll be credited as Barney Rubble.