The Scratch Ultimate Custom Night is long over, sorry. You can still check around the studio for the remnants of it, a lot was done before it got cancelled. Feel free still to post comments if you like.
Special Thanks to cepuchin for hosting this whole thing. While it never came to fruition, it was still a lot of fun to work with everyone here.
Below is the list of challenges that would've been in the final game. Since they were contributed by the SUCN community, i'm leaving them here as memory.
Thanks for participating and visiting, and goodbye.
1. Entertainable (Non-broken robots)
2. FNAF Lore (Robots connected to FNAF)
3. Small Freedom (Small robots)
4. First Shelf
5. Second Shelf
6. Third Shelf
7. Fourth Shelf
8. Fifth Shelf
9. Broken In Life (Broken robots)
10. Venting Anger (Robots that are stopped by the vent)
11. Full Speakers (Robots who use audio)
12. Metal Mania (Robots that are stopped by the doors)
13. Scrap Attack (Robots with weapons in their design, sharp teeth, ect.)
14. Stars of the show
15. Haunted (possessed animatronics)
16. Springing the Trap (Springlocked robots)