Road Trip!! This studio is about games to play on the road, and things like that. Brought to you by @AngelicaHamilton101
1. Be nice
2. Add projects (anything doesn't matter what)
3. Invite people
4. No rude/inappropriate projects/comments
5. If you are a manager do NOT change the studio or you will be reported and deleted
Ask in the comments. Like usual. ;) Or you can ask in my profile: @AngelicaHamilton101 . Curators should follow the studio and add whatever projects.
Ask in the comments. Or in my profile. I'll be happy to add you, but you may NOT make any changes to the studio please. :)
The 'Alphabet' Game
Objective: To find the whole alphabet
Materiels needed: None.
How to play: When your in the car, try to find letters of the alphabet. For example, when your driving, there might be a billboard saying, 'Wheaton Exit 42' or a sign that says, 'Hov lane only 6:30am-4:30pm' and things like that. You would be trying to find an 'A', then 'B' then 'C'. And so on. So, the billboard saying 'Wheaton Exit 42' would count as an A, in WheAton. Then you would look for your next letter, which is B.
1. You cannot use letters on licenese plates, but you can use letters on cars. (i.e bumper stickers)
2. You cannot skip letters, (except sometimes I skip Q and X, it depends how hard you want the game to be) Ex: You found A, and then you see E, so you check that off your list. You cannot do that
3. You cannot use letters INSIDE the car/bus
Other ways to play:
A harder version is finding WORDS that begin with the letter. (i.e Alabama 38 miles; Bakersfield, California Exit 32) And if you want it to be even more challenging, not skipping Q and X. :)
The 'Story' Game
Objective: There isn't really one.
Materials needed: None.
How to play:
One person says a word, than the next, than the next, and soon a story unfolds. Ex:
And it countines. You can also play with only two people, like this:
This is also a way to start a comment chain!! LOL
Any other games?? Comment ideas to add!! NONE OF THESE GAMES I MADE ALL CREDIT GOES TO OTHER PEOPLE OR HOWEVER MADE THEM UP