One day, early in May, you receive a gold coloured envelope. You flip it over to see a silver seal, with the letters 'SOA' imprinted on it. You carefully rip open the envelope. Inside the mysterious gold envelope, there is a piece of paper, which has been carefully folded into a square. You unfold the paper. It says,
I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into the prestigious academy of Silver Oak. The school term begins on September 7th, and ends June 28th. Silver Oak Academy is a private boarding school, where uniforms are mandatory. On the second page of this letter states everything that you will need to bring to school. When you arrive at Silver Oak, you will be given a dorm room, that you will share with 3 other girls/boys. For new students, you MUST come to a mandatory meeting that will help you understand our school better. The date is August 15th, at 4:00 ET. (Eastern Time). We hope to see you there!
Ida Margret Darale
Principal of Silver Oak Academy
RULES OF THIS RP:
1. General Scratch rules apply. Be kind to others, no swearing, no hate talk.
2. You can't be perfect. No one gets 100's on everything.
3. This takes place in Florida, USA.
4. Follow the BIO format please! It makes it a lot easier for me.
5. 4 characters per curator, 8 for manager. I do make exceptions though.
6. Follow both sets of rules please!
7. Romance is allowed, though please keep it PG-13 or lower!
8. You can't have powers. We are humans, people.
9. When you make a girl character, make a boy next! Vise versa.
10. I choose who you room with, and what room you have. You can ask to be in a certain room though.
11. No self crushes, no self dating, and no self marriage.
RULES OF SILVER OAK ACADEMY:
1. Be respectful to others!
2. If you are late to class more than three times, you get a referral!
3. BOYS CAN NOT GO INTO THE GIRLS DORM, NOR CAN GIRLS GO INTO THE BOYS DORM.
4. After 3 referrals, you get suspended. After 5, you get expelled.
5. You MUST wear a uniform every school day! If you go to class not wearing your uniform, you have to have a good reason why you aren't wearing it, or else you get a referral.
6. Do not be destructive. If you destroy any school property, or deface it, you will be subjected to either suspension or expulsion.
7. Students are expected to be in their dorm rooms by 8:00 P.M. on school nights, and 10:00 P.M. on weekends. If they are not, they will be locked out.
8. No smoking, or doing anything related to drugs, unless you have written permission and are witnessed by a teacher.
9. Unacceptable clothing and accessories include, but are not limited to:
Excessively tight or revealing clothing
Clothing that exposes the stomach or midriff
10. No public displays of affection.
Name // Gender // Age (15-19) // Looks // Personality // Normal Grade Average // Crush // BF/GF // Sexuality // Family // Friends // Enemies // Favorite classes // Least favorite classes // Rank (Cool/Popular kid, nerd, jock, etc.) // Backstory // Extra // Year (15-16 are 1st years, 16-17 are 2nd years, 17-18 are 3rd years, 18-19 are 4th years) // What classes you are taking
Name // Gender // Age (27-56) // Looks // Personality // Class you teach // Spouse // Sexuality // Family // Backstory // Extra
~Rhileyn J. L. Harper - F - 15 (Year One)
~Jett - M - 17 (Year Two)
~Cara Storm - F - 15 (Year One)
~Willow Ether - F - 15 (Year One)
~Skyleaf Kirama - F - 16
~Tae Hyung Kim - M - 18 (Year Four)
~Morgan Douglas - M - 16 (Year Two)
~Melody - F - 16 (Year Two)
~Beth - F - 16 (Year Two)
~Kory Markus - M - 16 (Year Two)
~Jaz Ciul - GF - 15 (Year One)
~Lana Ash - F - 18 (Year Four)
~Beatrice R. Aster-Morwyr - F - 16 (Year Two)
~Jay - M - 17 (Year Three)
~Adelwin W. Klein - M - 18 (Year Three)
~Ceri E. E. Maddox - M - 17 (Year Two)
~Jeremy 'Jem' Reed - GF - 15
~Sakura Akiba - F - 17
~Miranda Kimira - F
~Madame Alexander - F
ELA (English language arts)*
Family and consumer science*
Free Time/Study Hall (Chosen be me if you have enough space in your schedule)
ALL STARRED CLASSES ARE MANDATORY